Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Go see Motley Crue

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
The fuckers put on a great fucking show.

Much better than the shit product we'll watch get embarrassed on live television tonight.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,630 Founders Club
    You can't go wrong with a burning pentagram.

They're playing US Air Center or whatever the hell the Suns' arena is called before Xmas. It's between that and the Hawks at Cards a couple weeks later.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    why not move back home and use your damage deposit refund to buy tickets to both?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

They're playing US Air Center or whatever the hell the Suns' arena is called before Xmas. It's between that and the Hawks at Cards a couple weeks later.

For me that is a no brainer.

Depends on how big a Crue fan you are.

This is an incredible show. Better than their Girls, Girls, Girls tour.

There is absolutely no let up ... fucking great show from the first song to the last. Lots of pyro, lots of pussy to look at ...

It's the final one man. Seahawks will be back next year.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I'd rather burn the money in my back yard than spend any time around a bunch of old Crue fans or 12s.

I'd rather burn the money in my back yard than spend any time around a bunch of old Crue fans or 12s.

You probably love cock too.

OMG, a hot chick likes a band, they must be good!

As you are well aware, hot chicks don't like stupid, ugly, or smelly ... or just plain bad.

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153
    Of all the 80s hair metal bands, Motley Crue is the one I would most like to see live.

With that said, 80s hair metal ranks just below pop country in the shittiest genres of music list.
    topdawgnc said:

OMG, a hot chick likes a band, they must be good!

As you are well aware, hot chicks don't like stupid, ugly, or smelly ... or just plain bad.

Disagree.

Being a hot chick does not equate to musical taste.

In fact, it's usually the opposite.

But if them wanting to fuck an old burnt out rock band makes you feel better about your poor life decisions, have at it.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,630 Founders Club

why not move back home and use your damage deposit refund to buy tickets to both?

Nah I'll use it for your sister, except I only need $20.
    edited October 2015
    topdawgnc said:

There is absolutely no let up ... fucking great show from the first song to the last. Lots of pyro, lots of pussy to look at ...

Good point.

I'll see if Loadsock (RIP) is up for it.

When I saw them before, there were a lot of hardcore metalheads because half of the big four opened, but not many sluts. But that was fun too, in a scary, chairs flying type of way.

topdawgnc said:

Good point.

When I saw them before, there were a lot of hardcore metalheads because half of the big four opened, but not many sluts. But that was fun too, in a scary, chairs flying type of way.
    Who needs sluts when you can thrash around with a bunch of meth heads.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,368 Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

Good point.

Who needs sluts when you can thrash around with a bunch of meth heads.
    Huh?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,746 Standard Supporter
    topdawgnc said:

You probably love cock too.

I have nothing to add. I just like tittays.