Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will reality arrive next week?

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
3 wins against less-than stellar opponents, and no signs that our glaring weaknesses have really been addressed.

Me thinks a cold splash of reality is coming.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,795 Founders Club
    I like Zona this week
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I like Zona this week

Your Wildcats win rather easily, say 52-31?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Reality is already here.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Passion said:

3 wins against less-than stellar opponents, and no signs that our glaring weaknesses have really been addressed.

We will win this week. The next three weeks @Stanford, Oregon, @ASU will be the test. Lost those three and 7-6 becomes a reality. If you beat ASU, 9-3 could happen, with a chance at a bowl game win for 10 wins.

edited September 2013

Passion said:

We will win this week. The next three weeks @Stanford, Oregon, @ASU will be the test. Lost those three and 7-6 becomes a reality. If you beat ASU, 9-3 could happen, with a chance at a bowl game win for 10 wins.

I like to take games for granted with Sark as my head coach.

I'm RoadDawgFuckingStupid like that.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I think UW beats Zona next week. It still won't be a good indicator if the team has actually improved since Sark at home has never been the issue. At Stanford the following week is when we will see what the team is made of.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    If the Dawgs play disciplined, relatively error-free football on Saturday like they did against BSU, we could hammer Arizona into a humiliating puddle of wildcat shit which obviously is their due. Unlike Idaho State, this game will be another test of how intimidating renovated Husky Stadium might be and we shouldn't forget the significant improvements in the Husky defense even though the defensive front seven is not yet where it needs to be. A road trip to Montlake by Pac-12 rivals, especially from the sunbelt, needs to start getting tough again and who knows when Dawgfans with our fancy new stadium might show up again to help make that happen....... if or when the Dawgs find their mojo.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    My guess is a win at home against Arizona followed by a plunger rape at Stanford similar to what they did to ASU last night, 2x4 rape at home vs Oregon. ASU seems like it could be a toss up game that we'd win at home but likely not on the road.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171
    Arizona is a coin flip. This team is exactly what I thought they were at the beginning of the year. I thought they were a 6 win team but since BSU was worse than I thought, that brings us back to 7 (should have seen that one coming). We have everything we need to beat Arizona except a head coach. If we had better lines we'd win despite the coach.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Passion said:

Not a gimme, but we are typically pretty good at home. I think we will win. You sound like one of the fags on doogman who say "One game at a time." I'm a fucking fan, I'm not a player. Fans predict the fucking games.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    One-game-at-a time isn't fag talk, but looking past the next opponent just to predict "fucking games" is a gay pickup line as old as dropping your wallet on the sidewalk.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    UW has more talent. UA is better coached. This one's far from a gimme, but I think UW wins it thanks to not being on the road. Certainly wouldn't be shocked with a loss.

Passion said:

Not a gimme, but we are typically pretty good at home. I think we will win. You sound like one of the fags on doogman who say "One game at a time." I'm a fucking fan, I'm not a player. Fans predict the fucking games.

Arizona is the next game, so the one game at a time blast is fucktarded.

Arizona is the best team UW has seen so far this year by a mile. The Huskies certainly should win though.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    dnc said:

UW has more talent. UA is better coached. This one's far from a gimme, but I think UW wins it thanks to not being on the road. Certainly wouldn't be shocked with a loss.

This sums it up perfectly and deserves and up vote.

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,362 Swaye's Wigwam
    We beat Arizona by at least 10 and get over 600 yards the wrong way.......again.