Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Don Pellum

Fire.Death.You.Now.

I remember when Randy Shannon wanted to be Oregon's DC and Slingblade hired Pellum because of the way he arranged back packs.

It was fun while it lasted.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Firing Pellum will work about as well as firing the special teams coach worked for WSU last year.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Firing Pellum will work about as well as firing the special teams coach worked for WSU last year.

Completely agree. Slingblade is Public Enemy #1.

The arbitrary steps will be taken though. Pellum fired, Frost pushed out into some shit heach coaching job, long time assistants retire leaving shoes much too large to fill by a mere mortal, etc.

There will be a four to five year "money grab" by Slingblade as the program erodes under empathy and excuses. The sad part is the fuckers with money are all old and completely ok with being .500 level.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Fire.Death.You.Now.

I remember when Randy Shannon wanted to be Oregon's DC and Slingblade hired Pellum because of the way he arranged back packs.

It was fun while it lasted.

Don Pellum the DC at Arizona now?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    The thing that is so fucking irritating is - there is the blueprint for a system at Oregon that fucking works, but now we're going to have to burn the whole fucking thing down and probably be a more fucked up version of fucking Miami
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pellum the Pimp could have the 85 Bears D personnel and still give up 50 to shitty Pac 12 teams. Travis fucking Wilson is now on the Raiders draft board
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Mosster47 said:

Cheswick is fully blaming the players, so there is that.

As a guy that actually coordinates football, offensive football to be exact, I call out the enormous alignment flaws and gaps before and during every play. The list is a fucking miles long since Pellum took over.

So, you have a senior QB on Utah tonight with a ton of experience and he saw those things too. Wilson played flawless because the shit defense allowed him to before any ball was ever snapped. 3rd & 6, on the hash, corner is 8 yards off and will move backwards at the snap. Boom, a hitch and move the chains. A slow as fuck linebacker head up on a slot receiver with no safety help. Boom, seam route for big yards. The fucking end, linebacker, and safety bite on the inside of the zone read. Boom, QB jogs down the field for big yards. Your main WR is ass raping his corner and they don't assign a safety to double bracket. It goes on and on and on.

The bullshit play where the Ducks were in a tight Cover 0 and they blitz the fucking arm side backer is shit a volunteer freshman coach from the middle of nowhere would dial up. They got torched in quarters by a halfback pass. Fuck me.

Oh and the fake punt, if you have a DVR go check that one out again. They had six guys on that side to our two. Also, volunteer freshman coaching type shit. We punt the ball and they play the return man instead of the ball? I've never seen that type of blunder in any high level of football in my life.

Mariota saved and fucked us all at the same time.

This is horribly depressing. I played football in high school and have never coached at any level but, yeah. Even I saw some of this shit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah but Rich Rod
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yeah but Rich Rod

Rich Rod ends with a better record than Peterman. Somehow you'll spin a way for that not to matter since Rich Rod is at a basketball school.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam