Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What a dogshit conference

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The North is such a mess. UW couldn't get out of its own way, and it still came within a whisker of beating probably the least worst team in the North.

And make no mistake: Cal is not good.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Wait, its a mess because? Oregon sucks, Stanford Sucks, Arizona sucks? I don't get it
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Wait, its a mess because? Oregon sucks, Stanford Sucks, Arizona sucks? I don't get it

It's a mess because everyone sucks.

HTH
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    I'm leaning towards the conference no longer being total dogshit. It's true that the PNW teams are pure dreck, but that should be no surprise. The best teams in the conference right now are UCLA, Utah, Stanford and USC. Corky will corky USC and Urkel will Urkel Furd, but I'm liking the physicality of this bunch. They're built to play with the big boys and Utah's win over Michigan is looking pretty damn good right now. It's too bad the old bowl alignments aren't still in place. The Rose Bowl could be a real Rose Bowl this year.
  • Options

I'm leaning towards the conference no longer being total dogshit. It's true that the PNW teams are pure dreck, but that should be no surprise. The best teams in the conference right now are UCLA, Utah, Stanford and USC. Corky will corky USC and Urkel will Urkel Furd, but I'm liking the physicality of this bunch. They're built to play with the big boys and Utah's win over Michigan is looking pretty damn good right now. It's too bad the old bowl alignments aren't still in place. The Rose Bowl could be a real Rose Bowl this year.

Seeing the Pac-12 champ play the second best B1G in the Rose Bowl should be fine.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,417
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cal v Utah. Feel the excitement
  • Options

Cal v Utah. Feel the excrement