Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stanwood HS coach forced out after naughty words in halftime speech.

2»

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,916
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    My guess is that he let something slip that was either
    A - Rasict
    B - Homophobic

You do that and you are finished. The school obviously doesn't want what he said to come out and neither does he
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Alexis said:

They should have fired his ass for losing to Bishop Blanchet, a bunch of fucking sweaterboys, by 42 points. But yeah, replacing him with the OC who scored 0 (ZERO) points against the sweaterboys should work out fine.

They deserve their own Owen12.

But Sarkastic aside, it is sad when high school coaches can't swear. the world is over. OP was wrong.

Coach Eric Talyor never swore a day in his life, I tell ya wut.
    Tami Taylor more than made up for it. Don't even get me started on that little mynx Julie.

Fairly certain Season 2, Tyra screamed "FUCK ME LIKE A LONGHORN! TEXAS FOREVER!" or something to that affect.

Could be making that up. Don't twist.
    Despite being a dumb stuck up cunt that "found Jesus", I always wanted to plow Lyla Garrity the most. Tyra never quite did it for me.

But I'd settle for a mommy/daughter Taylor family special in a pinch.

I'd even bring the white wine. #Classy
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,951
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Only thing worse than WESCO is Blanchet.

Catholic school SMACK talk is heating up!!1!
    Kennedy >>>> all other catholic schools in the state.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Joe Steele>>>>>>Brenno Defoe and Sterling Johnson.
  • Options

Alexis said:

They should have fired his ass for losing to Bishop Blanchet, a bunch of fucking sweaterboys, by 42 points. But yeah, replacing him with the OC who scored 0 (ZERO) points against the sweaterboys should work out fine.

But Sarkastic aside, it is sad when high school coaches can't swear. the world is over. OP was wrong.

Husky legends Chris Rowland, Joe Steele, Ken Gardner Trip Rumberger and I had a belly laugh at this. I knew Bishop Blanchet football would be back, but I didn't think it would take only 40 years!
    Why do I hate Tom Workman and Rick Redman!

No High School has provided more UW success than Blanchet*

* Except probably Garfield, Roosevelt and Franklin, to start with. Fuck Off. Go Fighting Swayes!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

My guess is that he let something slip that was either
    A - Rasict
    B - Homophobic

You do that and you are finished. The school obviously doesn't want what he said to come out and neither does he

C - Call them spawn of The Whore of Babylon.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Disagree. Blanchet had extra slutty and naughty broads. Bet they still do.
    The hottest girl from the Catholic grade school I went to went there. Generally the good looking girls went there are or to Prep. The bookworms and fuggos went to Holy Names. This was the 90s.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He got fired for being an awful coach this incident was just a convenient excuse for the parents and school administrators.

That's what I thought.

There are always a bunch of other things the media conveniently ignores. It would ruin the sensational headline.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,951
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Joe Steele>>>>>>Brenno Defoe and Sterling Johnson.
    You're going old school if you're calling him Sterling. He did that his senior year only and I think he went right back to Lief by time he got to UW.

I have no idea who the other guy is.

And how dare you forget Paul Arnold and Nate Williams!
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Alexis said:

First of all, it was 42-0 at half. And Actually the FS coach tried to fight my brother in law at halftime because the 'sweater boys' were supposedly running up the score. So the FS coach proceeded to score another zero points in the 2nd half vs. the 3rd string 'sweater boys'. Who now lead the state in defense (4.0ppg). And those same sweater boys are ranked 9th in the state.

This isn't 1997 anymore. Why don't you call Prep sweater boys? Or EC? Or Lakeside? Blanchet is about the least uppity private school besides Kennedy, which is basically a public school that charges tuition. But it's kind of hard not to be ghetto when you're fighting for the white center/burien kids.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Alexis said:

First of all, it was 42-0 at half. And Actually the FS coach tried to fight my brother in law at halftime because the 'sweater boys' were supposedly running up the score. So the FS coach proceeded to score another zero points in the 2nd half vs. the 3rd string 'sweater boys'. Who now lead the state in defense (4.0ppg). And those same sweater boys are ranked 9th in the state.

This isn't 1997 anymore. Why don't you call Prep sweater boys? Or EC? Or Lakeside? Blanchet is about the least uppity private school besides Kennedy, which is basically a public school that charges tuition. But it's kind of hard not to be ghetto when you're fighting for the white center/burien kids.
    huh???
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2015

Alexis said:

basically a public school that charges tuition.
    This is a very good description of "Bishop" Blanchet High School.
  • Options
    TheGlove said:

Alexis said:

The fucking pope is in the country right now. How about a little fucking respect for Catholic schools on this auspicious occasion? BISHOP Blanchet has provided a quality education to many first-generation Italians, Poles, dirt eating Basques, Irish and Germans (southern types; lower class) whose dads got work at Boeing since 1958. FO, G.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

dirt eating Basques

Of the many slurs smeared across this proud bored, that might be my favorite.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

Alexis said:

The fucking pope is in the country right now. How about a little fucking respect for Catholic schools on this auspicious occasion? BISHOP Blanchet has provided a quality education to many first-generation Italians, Poles, dirt eating Basques, Irish and Germans (southern types; lower class) whose dads got work at Boeing since 1958. FO, G.
    It's the coed equivalent of O'Dea educationally. They'll let any white kid in that can pay tuition and any brown kid in that can play a sport.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Alexis said:

It's the coed equivalent of O'Dea educationally. They'll let any white kid in that can pay tuition and any brown kid in that can play a sport.
    Well why don't you just back that flatbed up to the cotton field.
  • Options
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

Alexis said:

The same as O'Dea?! Next thing you're going to tell me is that my UW degree is no more respected than a diploma from UO, OSU or WSU. Two things I've learned over the years: (1) academis is important, and (2) never mix meds with booze. Good day to you, Glove.