Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stanwood HS coach forced out after naughty words in halftime speech.

Not saying this is the end of the world, just that you can see it from here. Don't twist.
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20150923/SPORTS01/150929470/1007/Stanwood-football-coach-Telford-resigns
After the discussion with the opposing coach, Telford went to the Stanwood locker room and was, he said, fired up.
“I started talking about what was going on in the game and when I did, I said some things with some inappropriate language,” he said. “Nothing directed at our team or our guys. It was directed toward (the decisions the Blanchet coaching staff made). As soon as I (finished talking) I apologized and said, ‘I was caught up in the moment and I love you guys and am trying to defend you guys.' ... That got back to someone, which led to a meeting on Monday. They presented me with the options and the option I chose was to resign.”
The Monday meeting featured the Stanwood High School principal, athletic director and a human resources representative, Telford said.

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    sweater boys?

You simply can't lump academic recruiting with athletic recruiting at Blanchet and make blanket statements like this.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Alexis said:

They should have fired his ass for losing to Bishop Blanchet, a bunch of fucking sweaterboys, by 42 points. But yeah, replacing him with the OC who scored 0 (ZERO) points against the sweaterboys should work out fine.

They deserve their own Owen12.

But Sarkastic aside, it is sad when high school coaches can't swear. the world is over. OP was wrong.

Coach Eric Talyor never swore a day in his life, I tell ya wut.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Only thing worse than WESCO is Blanchet.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Not saying this is the end of the world, just that you can see it from here. Don't twist.
    http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20150923/SPORTS01/150929470/1007/Stanwood-football-coach-Telford-resigns

After the discussion with the opposing coach, Telford went to the Stanwood locker room and was, he said, fired up.
    “I started talking about what was going on in the game and when I did, I said some things with some inappropriate language,” he said. “Nothing directed at our team or our guys. It was directed toward (the decisions the Blanchet coaching staff made). As soon as I (finished talking) I apologized and said, ‘I was caught up in the moment and I love you guys and am trying to defend you guys.' ... That got back to someone, which led to a meeting on Monday. They presented me with the options and the option I chose was to resign.”
    The Monday meeting featured the Stanwood High School principal, athletic director and a human resources representative, Telford said.
    Not enough details here but, it's generally unacceptable practice in modern times for a grown adult to use inappropriate language, toward school boys, behind closed doors, in a football locker room, tell them he loves them, then ask them to keep quiet about it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Holy cats!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Catholic school SMACK talk is heating up!!1!
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Disagree. Blanchet had extra slutty and naughty broads. Bet they still do.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My junior varsity high school transgendered girls soccer coach told us we ran "like a bunch of Kansas City faggots" and got a courage medal for it.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Resigning at the 50-yard is borderline Nebraska classy
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

My junior varsity high school transgendered girls soccer coach told us we ran "like a bunch of Kansas City faggots" and got a courage medal for it.

What's so special about the faggots in Kansas City?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

You lying fuck J. You didn't play sports
    Down vote for not posting the entire rant.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

What's so special about the faggots in Kansas City?
    Have you not seen Blazing Saddles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQA003PutmE
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Alexis said:

They should have fired his ass for losing to Bishop Blanchet, a bunch of fucking sweaterboys, by 42 points. But yeah, replacing him with the OC who scored 0 (ZERO) points against the sweaterboys should work out fine.

But Sarkastic aside, it is sad when high school coaches can't swear. the world is over. OP was wrong.

Husky legends Chris Rowland, Joe Steele, Ken Gardner Trip Rumberger and I had a belly laugh at this. I knew Bishop Blanchet football would be back, but I didn't think it would take only 40 years!
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Brother Courtney would like a word with you.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,871
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2015

Alexis said:

Coach Eric Talyor never swore a day in his life, I tell ya wut.
    Tami Taylor more than made up for it. Don't even get me started on that little mynx Julie.

Fairly certain Season 2, Tyra screamed "FUCK ME LIKE A LONGHORN! TEXAS FOREVER!" or something to that affect.

Could be making that up. Don't twist.