Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

VAJ just said...

2»

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Apparently you didn't watch the interview as he said that before he passed his math... he concluded the interview by saying it was better than he could have ever imagined and had no regrets whatsoever....

Sadly the Duck is right.

They were following him around during his ordeal of passing math and interviewing him. Early in the process he said he would have stayed. But once he passed math class he said he was glad he went through it, because math is hard.
    So to review: we were both right, and banana has a pathological obsession with dawgman.

/thread
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

If you order up Comcast, Dish and Directtv, you'll get every channel.

Your welcome.

Well worth my 10.95/month.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Wasn't the commentator saying this during the UW - Sac State game? I know I heard it discussed during one game.

Does it matter?
    No, but your title is "VAJ just said..." and it's apparently been out there for a week. You are now required to change your handle to BroonNews
    This thread is about my obsession Vernon Adams and his quote, not your obsession with me.

HTH
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Apparently you didn't watch the interview as he said that before he passed his math... he concluded the interview by saying it was better than he could have ever imagined and had no regrets whatsoever....

Sadly the Duck is right.

They were following him around during his ordeal of passing math and interviewing him. Early in the process he said he would have stayed. But once he passed math class he said he was glad he went through it, because math is hard.
    So to review: we were both right, and banana has a pathological obsession with dawgman.

/thread
    Ballsack/Bleenor was 100% right at the time. Vernon was unhappy with his decision when he hadn't passed math. Things change all the time in college football graduate school prerequisites. If you can't handle the ups and downs I suggest you find a new hobby ;)

• Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

Link?

I didn't watch your make believe interview.

Enjoy Lockie today...
    Find it yourself, you started this stupid thread.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited September 2015
    who's Vaj?

edit: and does he poast here?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sadly the Duck is right.

*maff
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Link?

I didn't watch your make believe interview.

Enjoy Lockie today...
    Find it yourself, you started this stupid thread.
    You sound bitter. Don't take your anger with Don Pellum out on me pal.