Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fetters Has Spoken

Chris Fetters - Editor (2-0):

Watching how Tennessee beat up Utah State last year - and Tennesse was an average SEC team at best in 2014 - makes me believe the Huskies have at least a 38-7 game in them. That was the final score of the USU-Tennessee game. Obviously getting off to a good start is key, but more than anything not getting off to a bad start is more important. You don't want to give a team like USU any more life than they deserve. The Aggies aren't an offensive juggernaut, and Washington's defense has been playing well enough to bottle them up for most of the game. I'd give Chuckie Keeton a lot of credit if he was healthy, but he's not. How will he react the first time he's blown up? How Jake Browning and the Washington offense take their next steps forward is what fans are really looking for, and Utah State's pressure front will certainly offer an initial test. The Huskies should win the turnover and special teams battles, which I'm going to predict should be good for at least 14 points Saturday. The Aggies won't give up too many explosives, so that short to intermediate passing game will be critical - as well as limiting penalties.
Prediction: Washington 38-7

Comments