Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You should have hired Craig Bohl

The other topic re: Wyoming reminded me of this genius. He would have given the Huskies the efficient, smash-in-your-fucking-face football that has been missing for more than a decade. Don't know how he will do anything with Wyoming, but damn he'd have fixed the Huskies, given the team some attitude and discipline. I remember thinking all this when you hired Coach Peterprinciple.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Fenwick said:

The other topic re: Wyoming reminded me of this genius. He would have given the Huskies the efficient, smash-in-your-fucking-face football that has been missing for more than a decade. Don't know how he will do anything with Wyoming, but damn he'd have fixed the Huskies, given the team some attitude and discipline. I remember thinking all this when you hired Coach Peterprinciple.

You mean like the North Dakota and Eastern Michigan games? :wink:

Bohl has a shot at @Owen12 this year.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He has a crap team. You know that.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ^ Coach Solo has spoken
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,792
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Fenwick said:

He has a crap team. You know that.

"What happened?"
    "Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"
    "We're sending a squad up."
    "Uh... negative, negative. We had a reactor leak. Give us a few minutes to lock it down. Large leak, very dangerous."
    "Who is this? What's your operating number?"
    "Uh... [shoots the intercom] Boring conversation anyway. LUKE, WE'RE GONNA HAVE COMPANY!"
    Vengeance of noyds