Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Howard, you Lib fucktardo, what happens to the guns when customers stand in line?

Tweakers break into your car, steal your gun and use it in crimes. Why do companies like Starbucks get involved in politics? Fuck, his excuse was that a few limp wristed customers and foreigners feel unsafe with guns on responsible gun toating customers. Yeah, I'm going to leave my gun in my truck while I come in for coffee. Then watch a minority or tweaker, who has been studying the joint for weeks, break in and steal my DEADLY FUCKING WEAPON! Then when I use my hidden gun to bludgeon the thief, right in front of your leftie sissybitch starbucks, you can deal with that negative publicity. And when I go retrieve my bloody gun, and blood is dripping off my hands and body, I'm going to walk right into your leftist store, drip blood all over your glass counter and order a double tall 1-raw dry cappuccino with an extra shot of blood. Bunch of pussywipes in this state. Fuck you Howie! And fuck your coffee. I'm done you worthless, cowardice cunt!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Tweakers break into your car, steal your gun and use it in crimes. Why do companies like Starbucks get involved in politics? Fuck, his excuse was that a few limp wristed customers and foreigners feel unsafe with guns on responsible gun toating customers. Yeah, I'm going to leave my gun in my truck while I come in for coffee. Then watch a minority or tweaker, who has been studying the joint for weeks, break in and steal my DEADLY FUCKING WEAPON! Then when I use my hidden gun to bludgeon the thief, right in front of your leftie sissybitch starbucks, you can deal with that negative publicity. And when I go retrieve my bloody gun, and blood is dripping off my hands and body, I'm going to walk right into your leftist store, drip blood all over your glass counter and order a double tall 1-raw dry cappuccino with an extra shot of blood. Bunch of pussywipes in this state. Fuck you Howie! And fuck your coffee. I'm done you worthless, cowardice cunt!!!!!

wait- I thought you were a quad? You mean roll?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ohh Damone, I should have said 'roll' into the store. I know your poo poo-peepee humor. Beat you to it you geeky fuck!
  • Options
    who? I'm not dabone. hth
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I went in WW starbucks today ... with a gun in my pocket.

cheap thrills.
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic

Tweakers break into your car, steal your gun and use it in crimes....

Why the fuck do you care? Do you even drink Starbucks? It's shitty coffee.

Stumptown coffee is where its at.

If anybody gets their gun stolen while drinking shitty coffee, it's their own fucking fault for having bad taste.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dutch Bros >> Stumptown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Starbucks
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I like to spend weeks casing a Starbucks, for a big time heist, and then scrap the plan to break into some random wheelchair accessible van. I like to do that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2013
    I think banning all guns is stupid, but bringing a fucking gun into Starbucks is retarded. Of course Schultz doesn't want dumb fucks coming in with their guns and scaring away the soccer moms who go there everyday. I hate it when some fuck has a gun hoisted on his hip. I saw a guy at IHOP a few years ago. It makes an uncomfortable setting. I'm supposed to trust a random, wannabe cowboy because he has a license? Fuck that.
  • Options
    um, it's called concealed BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE IT. How are you going to know if I am carrying?

fucking fucktarded.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2013
    Dick_B said:

um, it's called concealed BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE IT. How are you going to know if I am carrying?

fucking fucktarded.

No shit, but what about when they are in the holster on the hip? Those are visable, yet often legal. Check the Seattle Times picture to see what I am talking about.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ohh Damone, I should have said 'roll' into the store. I know your poo poo-peepee humor. Beat you to it you geeky fuck!

Huh?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,146
    Founders Club

Passion?

So you carry 2 guns on you yet leave one in your truck?