Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KJR Schedule for Thursday and Friday

Mitch: Talk about how if the Seahawks lose, Elise will eat a live spider, Fain will get a nipple piercing, Mitch and Softy will give up their tickets, etc. Also, interview with Mike Holmgren

Furness and Puckett: Talk about how if the Seahawks lose, Elise will eat a live spider, Fain will get a nipple piercing, Mitch and Softy will give up their tickets, etc. Also, interview with Mike Holmgren

Elise and Jerry: Talk about how if the Seahawks lose, Elise will eat a live spider, Fain will get a nipple piercing, Mitch and Softy will give up their tickets, etc. Also, interview with Mike Holmgren

Softy: Talk about how if the Seahawks lose, Elise will eat a live spider, Fain will get a nipple piercing, Mitch and Softy will give up their tickets, etc. Also, interview with Mike Holmgren

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    When I heard about this Monday might be the first day I tune into KJR in a while, BTW u left out Puckett's full body wax, Abker's enounter with a snake, and Brewer's fingernail thing. Of course the Jags won't beat the hawks but still
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I hate KRJ so I listen to it.

Dawgman sucks but I pay for it.

Fire is hot so I should jump in and SSBIAFF.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2013
    Up next we got Mike Holmgren, we're going to ask him today about which brand of gas he prefers as well what he is going to do tonight for his wife's birthday, stay tuned you won't want to miss this!!!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Thanks for listening.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2013
    lame, cookie cutter radio.....

I Expect it from the latter three, but Mitch is better than that. Well, he used to be better than that.

It's not directly related but I listened to 10 or 15 minutes of The midweek honk overflow show or whatever it's called yesterday (obligatory diaf Bill).

Shockingly, Softy yelled a lot and acted like the Huskies were a top 10 team after the 10 pt. over Illinois. He said something about running it down their damn throat. I didn't mind that s*** when I was 20 but... I grew up.

Shockingly, Baird offered nothing with much substance, And laughed at his own " jokes" at least three times ( No one else laughed).

Shockingly Hugh recited about 75 stats in a monotone voice.. And he was still by far the most insightful of the three.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    As a former diehard listener to the Husky Honks, I gave up on that show long ago.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Sports attracts a lot of stupid people and sports radio is designed to entertain the dumbest of them.

HTH
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2013
    What about the 2-3 segments in which you catch Softy eating his lunch on air?
  • Options
    Why do people still listen to Softy? I'd rather watch Lemon Party than hear him talk.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Why do people still listen to Softy? I'd rather watch Lemon Party than hear him talk.

TierbsHsotBoobs?

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

TierbsHsotBoobs?

I agree wholeheartedly. Pics or my whole fucking story is a lie.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

As a former diehard listener to the Husky Honks, I gave up on that show long ago.

The show lost any credibility it might have had when Dick Baird basically admitted that he lied on the air for a year.

August 2008 - "I'm really happy that President Emmert decided to retain coach Willingham this year because he is a great sports educator."

August 2009 - "I would have fired him (Willingham) after the Hawaii game in 2007."

I'll admit, it used to be appointment radio for me but now, I couldn't give two shits what any of those assclowns say.

Baird's lying, Softy's doogery, and Millen cursing Price is more than enough for me to quit listening.

• Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I only listen to the guys from Dawgman.

BWAHHHHHHHH!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Softy has this new HILARIOUS thing where instead of saying "fuck" he replaces the word with "chicken"

Like yesterday he was talking about Russell Okung's injury and saying it is "freaking me the chicken out!"

Extremely funny and PG!
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mitch: Talk about how if the Seahawks lose, Elise will eat a live spider, Fain will get a nipple piercing, Mitch and Softy will give up their tickets, etc. Also, interview with Mike Holmgren

Furness and Puckett: Talk about how if the Seahawks lose, Elise will eat a live spider, Fain will get a nipple piercing, Mitch and Softy will give up their tickets, etc. Also, interview with Mike Holmgren

Elise and Jerry: Talk about how if the Seahawks lose, Elise will eat a live spider, Fain will get a nipple piercing, Mitch and Softy will give up their tickets, etc. Also, interview with Mike Holmgren

Softy: Talk about how if the Seahawks lose pal, Elise will eat a live spider pal, Fain will get a nipple piercing pal, Mitch and Softy will give up their tickets pal, etc. Also, interview with Mike Holmgren pal

fixed
  • Options
    MohunMohun Member Posts: 32
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Softy has this new HILARIOUS thing where instead of saying "fuck" he replaces the word with "chicken"

Like yesterday he was talking about Russell Okung's injury and saying it is "freaking me the chicken out!"

Extremely funny and PG!

Thanks for hopping on, pal.