Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Splooge

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club
Okay here's the deal. Donate $100 using your Gmail address. I will then assign you an account accessible with said Gmail address. If you can follow the rules, you can stay indefinitely. If you break the rules or go off the deep end again, you're gone no warning.

I give you my word that I will be fair.

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club
    Doubt he can spare a dime. Those ladyboys ain't cheap.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    How long did he last on his previous release?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Okay here's the deal. Donate $100 using your Gmail address. I will then assign you an account accessible with said Gmail address. If you can follow the rules, you can stay indefinitely. If you break the rules or go off the deep end again, you're gone no warning.

Some context:

HARDCORE HUSKY'S TOKEN NATIVE AMERICAN POSTER REVIEWS BOISE STATE GAME
    September 5, 2015

By Swaye

I can't believe I actually went out to a sports bar for that shit last night. What a fucking waste. Would have been better to watch it at home and be on the game thread with you degenerates. Like a beaten whore, there is always hope things will change. Until the first game of the season. Then, you know it's another year of assaulting your liver, typing incoherent shit into the HH game thread, and falling off the couch drunk in the 3rd quarter. FML and fuck this team.
    In College FootballTags Washington Huskies football, Cirrosis
    4 Likes

Preview POST COMMENT…
    Spooge (jra2865@gmail.com) A day ago

Derek stop being a dipshit. I never said I was going away, your words fucko. I said I will NEVER ask to be unbanned...you should learn the difference. I have bought four of your books and gave good reviews on Amazon plus donated twice. I had no issue paying $100 to come back but you are fucking crazy if I'm going to pay $250 when one of your mods bans me when I didn't break a single rule the first time (Friday Sacrifice). The copper penny avatar was my bad the second time. Stop lying fucko, I attempted one return the past 2-3 weeks. You can't seem to keep your stories straight, too much booze...Meds...or abundance? Before you said More_Cock was the person that threatened you to call TT and cancel a party last minute? Thanks for the free pub but now you claim that was me? Had I said that, I would have done that...book it. I like the site and have enjoyed your books but it seems personal for you. You sound rather sandy, why is that? I was and still willing to support the site and your money brags but I would be FS to pay $250 and get sacrificed. Trust but verify for $100 but when you got greedy asking me for $250 when I have donated twice in the short time I posted and 4 of your books from Amazon I decided I can live with the free beer. BRB, Franny is calling
    Someone's going to get a lot of citrus in his inbox soon.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,022 Founders Club
    OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,022 Founders Club
    Muttzen said:

Wrong poaster.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club

Some context:

HARDCORE HUSKY'S TOKEN NATIVE AMERICAN POSTER REVIEWS BOISE STATE GAME
    September 5, 2015

By Swaye

I can't believe I actually went out to a sports bar for that shit last night. What a fucking waste. Would have been better to watch it at home and be on the game thread with you degenerates. Like a beaten whore, there is always hope things will change. Until the first game of the season. Then, you know it's another year of assaulting your liver, typing incoherent shit into the HH game thread, and falling off the couch drunk in the 3rd quarter. FML and fuck this team.
    In College FootballTags Washington Huskies football, Cirrosis
    4 Likes

Preview POST COMMENT…
    Spooge (jra2865@gmail.com) A day ago

Derek stop being a dipshit. I never said I was going away, your words fucko. I said I will NEVER ask to be unbanned...you should learn the difference. I have bought four of your books and gave good reviews on Amazon plus donated twice. I had no issue paying $100 to come back but you are fucking crazy if I'm going to pay $250 when one of your mods bans me when I didn't break a single rule the first time (Friday Sacrifice). The copper penny avatar was my bad the second time. Stop lying fucko, I attempted one return the past 2-3 weeks. You can't seem to keep your stories straight, too much booze...Meds...or abundance? Before you said More_Cock was the person that threatened you to call TT and cancel a party last minute? Thanks for the free pub but now you claim that was me? Had I said that, I would have done that...book it. I like the site and have enjoyed your books but it seems personal for you. You sound rather sandy, why is that? I was and still willing to support the site and your money brags but I would be FS to pay $250 and get sacrificed. Trust but verify for $100 but when you got greedy asking me for $250 when I have donated twice in the short time I posted and 4 of your books from Amazon I decided I can live with the free beer. BRB, Franny is calling
    Do you think this is the right tone to set five minutes after being unbanned?
    Are you new here?
    but who will annoy the annoyers?
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    Sometimes you just have to hold your tongue and resist the urge to post that post you know you shouldn't. Live to fight another day
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    I hope Spooge doesn't fuck this up day 1. I quite enjoy him as a poster.