Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Too bad for Pat it wasn't the typical pre-season "vote of confidence" kiss of death. Under the circumstances this just drives home the point that he has irrevocably hitched his wagon to Sark, a decision will most likely cost him his job. Sad day for Rhodes Scholars everywhere.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Haden is pretty invested in Sark. He can go down with the sinking ship.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Haden is pretty invested balls deep in Sark. He can go down with the sinking AIDS ship.

• Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Too bad for Pat it wasn't the typical pre-season "vote of confidence" kiss of death. Under the circumstances this just drives home the point that he has irrevocably hitched his wagon to Sark, a decision will most likely cost him his job. Sad day for Rhodes Scholars everywhere.

I said no racist crap!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

We should clarify that at least as far as I am concerned, if Sark had won the PAC 12 here and built a program I'd buy him the booze and pills to get wasted on.

Half Brain iron laws say you only fire a coach for losing on the field. Yes, its fun to make him but make no mistake, we're glad he's gone because he sucked.

HR, YK
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

We should clarify that at least as far as I am concerned, if Sark had won the PAC 12 here and built a program I'd buy him the booze and pills to get wasted on.

Half Brain iron laws say you only fire a coach for losing on the field. Yes, its fun to make him but make no mistake, we're glad he's gone because he sucked.

HR, YK
    Quite honestly he thinks he's the best head coach for (insert program name) and the goal is to bring a championship back to (insert program name) sooner rather than later and because (insert program name) has always been a dream job, he hopes to retire at (insert program name).
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

AZDuck said:

HR, YK
    Quite honestly he thinks he's the best head coach for (insert program name) and the goal is to bring a championship back to (insert program name) sooner rather than later and because (insert program name) has always been a dream job, he hopes to retire at (insert program name).
    I know you're being @sarktastic but therein lies the rub. If he were Barry Switzer winning titles, no problem, but he's not, he's a train wreck who thinks he's Pete Carroll v2.0.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Over the course of my miserable and pathetic life I've learned that Race is right, if you produce at a job, you can usually get away with just about everything short of rape, murder, violence, embezzlement and property damage...
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    or the bosses daughter
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Over the course of my miserable and pathetic life I've learned that Race is right, if you produce at a job, you can usually get away with just about everything short of rape, murder, violence, embezzlement and property damage...

Disagree.

The only thing you can't get away with is your wife being embarrassed.

If you keep winning, and you keep the money coming in ... ain't nothing you can't get away with ... until you embarrass your old lady ... then you're fucked.