Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Frank Clark

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

That game was on local TV here with a chick announcer. Sad to see how far the Raiders have fallen

That's not necessarily a bad thing. Menefee and Huard were grating on my nerves. There were many occasions where the two just needed to STFU.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'll take credit again for calling this draft pick before it happened. Also, Kevin Smith and Kasen look like completely different players. I guess Sark "wasn't getting through to them". Kasen looks like he could be a legit #2 pretty soon.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'll take credit again for calling this draft pick before it happened. Also, Kevin Smith and Kasen look like completely different players. I guess Sark "wasn't getting through to them". Kasen looks like he could be a legit #2 pretty soon.

If Kasen would have redshirted last year, he probably could have been a mid round pick in this upcoming draft.

I'm not surprised that he is showing he can play though. He's always had ability and he was a good WR before the injury. Right @dnc?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm not watching, but he seems like a beast. They might need to get a 1st or 2nd rounder for Bennett and cut their losses after the season if Clark is really that good.

I also saw that Josh Shirley has a sack for the Raiders.

Fucking 'Hook.

Noone is giving a 1st or 2nd rounder for Michael Bennett
  • Options

If Kasen would have redshirted last year, he probably could have been a mid round pick in this upcoming draft.

I'm not surprised that he is showing he can play though. He's always had ability and he was a good WR before the injury. Right @dnc?

Except that Kevin Smith will make the 53 and Kasen Williams will make the PS.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

I'm not watching, but he seems like a beast. They might need to get a 1st or 2nd rounder for Bennett and cut their losses after the season if Clark is really that good.

I also saw that Josh Shirley has a sack for the Raiders.

Fucking 'Hook.

Noone is giving a 1st or 2nd rounder for Michael Bennett
    Uhhhhh what??

Statistically he's one of the top Defensive Ends in the league in terms of productivity.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Still not worth a 1st or 2nd rd pick.

edit to add: On a different D not as loaded as the Hook, he's not the same player IMO.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

edit to add: On a different D not as loaded as the Hook, he's not the same player IMO.

They're not getting a pick that high for him because anyone trading for him knows he's going to turn around and hold out. At what he's getting paid now he's absolutely worth a first round pick. He's damn good.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Except that Kevin Smith will make the 53 and Kasen Williams will make the PS.
    This is going to be really interesting. I have no idea what happens at WR5 and beyond.

Locks - Lockett, Baldwin, Kearse
    Likely - Matthews
    Who the fuck knows - Smith, Daniels, Lockette, Williams

My best guess is they keep 6 receivers, with one of the Dawgs making it with Daniels. But no combination would shock me and neither would them keeping 7. Those last 4 guys each carry a different kind of ST value so it's hard to say what they're going to emphasize.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

It was a scrimmage last night
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It will be Lockette, Matthews, and Daniels since Lockette and Daniels can bring things on special teams and Matthews for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

They're not getting a pick that high for him because anyone trading for him knows he's going to turn around and hold out. At what he's getting paid now he's absolutely worth a first round pick. He's damn good.
    A team wouldn't trade for him without being fully aware that they will need to re-do his deal. That's what happens with most big name players that get traded, Percy Harvin being one of them. Teams don't like to part with first round picks, but he's easily worth a 2.
  • Options

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

A team wouldn't trade for him without being fully aware that they will need to re-do his deal. That's what happens with most big name players that get traded, Percy Harvin being one of them. Teams don't like to part with first round picks, but he's easily worth a 2.
    That's what I just said.

You might be right about them getting a 2 for him, no way they're getting a 1.

The Percy Harvin trade was just so terrible in retrospect.