Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why I'm dooging

Last year was a total shitshow and felt like as much with a confused Pete just trying to figure out why kids couldn't even keep a locker room neat. This came across often in interviews and so many answers last year were along the lines of "we're just trying to figure this out and get guys on the same page."

Juxtapose that with the interview Pete gave yesterday about the Boise game and it's night and day. The quote that did it for me was something like "we have a plan and you will see it on Friday night." I could be wrong, but it feels like everybody is ready to go out and focus 100% on football.

Comments

• Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    i think he did, pretty sure mitch at KJR even asked him that.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

The quote that did it for me was something like "we have a plan and you will see it on Friday night."

A big "f you" to the fans.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Passion said:

The quote that did it for me was something like "we have a plan and you will see it on Friday night."

A big "f you" to the fans.
    Fans care about Ws. We jerk each other off about gameplans on Mondays.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I've maintained that on some level it seemed obvious last year that Pete thought our whole team was a bunch of pieces of shit. I felt like he was purposefully not really playing to our strengths and basically just saying, 'there's a way I want it done and fuck you if you can't do it'.

Arizona was the first game where we looked like a real team, but we fucked that game off in a Miley Cyrus, horrible snapping, butt-fuck mental breakdown haze.

The only thing that I still can't wrap my head around is how flat we came out for the bowl game. It was a giant fucking step back after crawling forward a few feet.
    It was a shit bowl. Who fucking cares?
    Definitely not Mike Leach.
  • Options
    KimsCopperPennyKimsCopperPenny Member Posts: 221
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    this year's team would have won 10 games if Sark was still here