Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

After much deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that I wish the Sark situation didn't happen

Yes, the immediate gratification was fucking hilarious and the belly laughs were abundant. But at what price? Sark being Sark brings significant joy to my life and that joy will be lost when he is an offensive special advisor at Alabama next season.

Looking back, I'd much rather watch Sark be Sark and wither away over the next 3 seasons than to prematurely bust his nut and only get 1 out of the deal. With that said, I better cherish it while it lasts.

I liken it to there being a worldwide dearth of the coca plant and Swaye being gifted copious amounts of blow, knowing it's going to last him 3-4 months of everyday usage. But 1 night invites over a few too many hookers and wakes up with only a month's supply left. I'm sure it was a fucking awesome night and worth it until he realizes he only has 1 more month of blow to enjoy as opposed to 3.

**Note: I'm being Sarkastic. Swaye will never worry about his supply of hookers and blow.

As a side note, I want to know wtf's been up with DDY's tree guy.

Comments

• Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BEST. FREE. PUB. EVER.