Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

when oh when

Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
will ESPN quit on Lou Holtz? What. A. Buffoon.

Comments

• Options
    That whole station is fucked. Holtz, Vitale, Bayless, Tirico, Corso, Stephen A, etc. The list goes on and on.

I used to watch ESPN all the time never only time I watch is to see a game or "Olbermann". I won't watch their other shit.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Rick Reilly and Tom Rinaldi fluff pieces. I swear their target demographic is middle-aged women.
  • Options
    look at the other sports networks, though.

as bad as ESPN is, it doesn't compare to the true fucking dreckfest that is the competition
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

look at the other sports networks, though.

as bad as ESPN is, it doesn't compare to the true fucking dreckfest that is the competition

Faux Sports 1 is awful. Any station that puts out a female MMA reality show needs to have their license pulled by the FCC.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

That whole station is fucked. Holtz, Vitale, Bayless, Tirico, Corso, Stephen A, etc. The list goes on and on.

I used to watch ESPN all the time never only time I watch is to see a game or "Olbermann". I won't watch their other shit.

This.

About once a week I stupidly try to sit through SportsCenter... Just to see what's going on. That usually lasts 30 seconds. the hosts will either:

a) talk about what some fuckstick meathead jock posted on Twatter.. and its usually barely intelligible..

b) make extremely lame joke or say some really faggy catch phrase....examples...

"bromance"
    "not so much"
    "I know....right?"

c) fluff gossip or minor injury report about the Jets, Patriots, Yankees, aTm, Lakers, or any NFC Least (rofl) team

d) god awful human interest piece... usually done by Tom Rinaldi
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rick Reilly and Tom Rinaldi fluff pieces. I swear their target demographic is middle-aged women.

Reilly is awful. I would smoke weed and talk shit like Lane Kiffin if I ever saw him in person. Something about him makes me want to punch him in the face. His articles and segments on sportscenter suck.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    You have no right to criticize unless you've run the number 1 sports channel.