Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I am hearing

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,598 Founders Club
"Sark's Kick Ass Presser" bombed with the public after opening to half empty theaters across the Southland

"It seemed forced and insincere" LA Times

"Was he drunk?" TMZ

"He better win his next twelve movies or he is done" - ESPN 710

"What about the children?" NAMBLA Weekly sponsored by Subway

Quite honestly Sark was in a better position before his kick ass presser than after. I was out most of the morning and the audio clips really suck and nobody on any station was impressed.

This is his last year because he isn't winning 12 games. A loss to Cal or WSU and he actually will be met at the airport.

Wesley Morris gives his review of the bomb tomorrow at Grantland. We're hearing there aren't enough Blacks in major roles.

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Race is my LA guy.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

"Sark's Kick Ass Presser" bombed with the public after opening to half empty theaters across the Southland

"Was he drunk?" TMZ

Quite honestly Sark was in a better position before his kick ass presser than after. I was out most of the morning and the audio clips really suck and nobody on any station was impressed.

This is his last year because he isn't winning 12 games. A loss to Cal or WSU and he actually will be met at the airport.

Wesley Morris gives his review of the bomb tomorrow at Grantland. We're hearing there aren't enough Blacks in major roles.

I know you're being Sarkastic but USC doesn't play WSU this year.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

"Was he drunk?" TMZ

I don't even know the Husky schedule. I guess the radio guy must have been talking about UW
    The confusion of who plays and when has left me shaking and vomiting.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    DeepSeaZ said:

Race is my LA inland empire guy.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

DeepSeaZ said:

Race is my LA inland empire guy.

Could you sound any more white, old and rich 909
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

"Was he drunk?" TMZ

How was the surf?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,598 Founders Club
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    Does Sark know sad, fired coaches have way less chance at the hot puss?
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

"Was he drunk?" TMZ

I don't even know the Husky schedule. I guess the radio guy must have been talking about UW
    are you drunk?
    Sure I mean no. The moral of the story is meds and booze lead to bad posting
    Unless of course you're Pat HadenFS (thinks he works at a church school) or Art Briles (actually works at a church school), then you might disagree.
  • Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    But how is Sark a bad coach?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978

"Was he drunk?" TMZ

Fuck you Race. You're just trying to get the momentum started. Losing to WSU or Cal is no reason to fire Sarktard. Those are legit P12 programs. This isn't the fucking WAC or the ACC. This is P12 football; every week you can lose. WSU should've beaten Whoregon and would've but for shitty officiating. Cal was coming on last year - Sony has the boys pointed in the right direction. Look for them to surprise some people.

Don't start this shit about Sark. His position in SouthCentral is just fucking fine.

Leave it alone.