Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburndawg's Official Week 3 PAC-12 Power Rankings

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Auburn has an official power ranking thread? Take your power rankings back to fagman. Do you watch all 12 games? What's your criteria?

Sheesh! ill give you mine, and that's all that matters. Oregon is walking to title game and UCLA will be the cheap runner up. Season over. Aside from that Auburn, WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK who goes to a Dec 21st bowl, a chicken shit game in San Antonio against an inferior conference's 7th place team or a grand Dec 30th "bowl' in San Diego.

Fuck off Tom Hansen, hope you're happy you fucktarded old geezer. You fucked this conference for the next 20 years. Nobody can erase the piss poor image you stamped on the pac10.

I was enjoying a Seahawks win until I thought of you Hansen you piece of cunt!!!!

My sources keep hearing that the Pac-12 is the best conference in America now.

Everybody says so.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Oregon separates from the PAC. And no ties this week

1. Oregon

2. UCLA Assuming for the moment that Nebraska is better than Illinois, despite the fact that Nebraska only beat Wyoming by 3.
    3. WASHINGTON Why? Because Boise and Illinois >> Fresno and Army.
    4. Stanford
    5. ASU

6. WSU
    7. USC
    8. Arizona Gutsy OOC schedule guys
    9. Oregon State
    10. Utah
    11. Cal
    12. Colorado

Perhaps it's time for you to take a step back and spend some time with your family.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm under tremendous pressure to make this thread go *POOF*

I'm as powerless as the Pac-11 without Oregon to stop you, but please help keep the myth of the Pac-12 as a football power conference alive. Where would it be without power rankings like this? Trying to merge with another conference I suppose....... depending on how good the Mountain West's new TV package turns out.