Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Uni prediction day:

It's Thursday before a non-bye Saturday and time to predict what unis our Huskies will don for their first road game. I'm looking for white helmets and Purple pants to exhibit Sark's BYU-doog look,...... how 'bout you? I would prefer the Gold helmets which always seem to perform better on defense, but what do I know about anything.

Glad we're not on national TV yet. I wore black Vans sneakers with prairie tan cutoffs and Purple T to the inaugural BSU smacking game and was shocked by how much better (and cooler) the beer tasted. I will wear the same on the couch Saturday in hopes of building more winning karma....... even though I've heard from some of my crew that only skateboarders and their groupies wear black Vans.

Uni-talk is always diverting on the Internet where nobody appears to know spit about football until after the game. Glad we're not on national TV yet or Sark might roll-out the chromium Gold helmets and our kids will look like domers...... again. I know that again this post is probably too long, but.... fuck-it.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    As a Duck fan and being used to pre-game uniform anticipation, I have to say, I never gave a fuck what they wore as long as they won.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    As a Dawg to a duck......... whoosh.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2013
    Tailgater said:

As a Dawg to a duck......... whoosh.

TL;DR
    Time to blow my uni prediction horn a little bit. I had the white helmets correct but missed on the white pants for the all-white BYU doog-lite look. How could I have errored on the pant color.

What should we expect for the crucial OOC contest against mighty tasty Big Sky power Idaho State? Certainly not white again, I hope, and I don't think this game could ever justify a blackout....... unless we kick it off at midnight for Asian TV.

Just have to wait to see how Montlake hypes this loser. BTW, Idaho State is an Agricultural(spuds) and Pharmacy school...... The rumor that the Bengals will be handing out complimentary whites, blues, greens and baked potatoes pregame in the Zone are untrue.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

As a Duck fan and being used to pre-game uniform anticipation, I have to say, I never gave a fuck what they wore as long as they won.

I don't care if they wear pink tutus as long as they win.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tailgater said:

It's Thursday before a non-bye Saturday and time to predict what unis our Huskies will don for their first road game. I'm looking for white helmets and Purple pants to exhibit Sark's BYU-doog look,...... how 'bout you? I would prefer the Gold helmets which always seem to perform better on defense, but what do I know about anything.

Glad we're not on national TV yet. I wore black Vans sneakers with prairie tan cutoffs and Purple T to the inaugural BSU smacking game and was shocked by how much better (and cooler) the beer tasted. I will wear the same on the couch Saturday in hopes of building more winning karma....... even though I've heard from some of my crew that only skateboarders and their groupies wear black Vans.

Uni-talk is always diverting on the Internet where nobody appears to know spit about football until after the game. Glad we're not on national TV yet or Sark might roll-out the chromium Gold helmets and our kids will look like domers...... again. I know that again this post is probably too long, but.... fuck-it.

you are clearly not THE Tailgater.
    It's easy for all to see if not appreciate that no righteous duck could give a fuck about football unis, regardless of color or style. They have to be thankful that Nike isn't in the trash meat jerky business.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tailgater said:

It's easy for all to see if not appreciate that no righteous duck could give a fuck about football unis, regardless of color or style. They have to be thankful that Nike isn't in the trash meat jerky business.

well, then again, maybe you are.
    Only a sodbuster can waste a deja vu all over again moment.