Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

People that compain on this site about Sark have.....

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
People that compain on this site about Sark have no clue about Foosball. It gets annoying and its part of the reason that I stay off boreds. A lot of people on here are couch coaches and probably have never played a down of foosball in their lives besides on X Box. Its embarrassing to our fanbase that you get the right to speak your mind about things on a bored...makes you want to go back to 1950 when nobody had to hear from you and you couldn't sit behind a keyboard. People, wake up1111 There are a lot of smart persons on these blogs with a closed mind to things, but there is also a lot of garbage on this site that if you were caught saying that to brents' face, you would probably either be smacked across the face or laughed at for talking to a corpse. 2-0...top runner in cuntry....averaging over 60 yards of offense....d looks strong....team depth....dawgs GOOOOOOO11111 Haters sand pound1111

Comments

• Options
    surfpupsurfpup Member Posts: 34
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Poof !!!

....and another one bites the dust.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I got rid of the HV. People twisting that into HIV really hurt my feelings.

I did that about 8 years ago. You told me I was "real mature". I think I replied that you should fuck off.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    chuck said:

Hey DNC. This exact post inspired me to come check out this shithole. Good to see you.

I'm gonna hang out with the couch coaches here a bit. Seems to happen around this time every year.

Welcome Chuck.

That poast was some kind of special.

Also, LEAVE!

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LawDawg1 said:

Yep. I was banned for responding by saying "what's worse is people who complain about complainers." Fuck you dawgman.com. After 12 years of being a member, subscription cancelled.

Well so what? Big fucking deal. How many times did you post at dm.c? I posted something over 23,000 messages on their boards, most of which were of the hated negative kind and never got banned. Simply let the subscription lapse because dm.c is fucking waste of time. I don't know what's worse than people who complain about complainers, but those of us who blow our horns about unsubscribing from anything probably are.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

LawDawg1 said:

Yep. I was banned for responding by saying "what's worse is people who complain about complainers." Fuck you dawgman.com. After 12 years of being a member, subscription cancelled.

Well so what? Big fucking deal. How many times did you post at dm.c? I posted something over 23,000 messages on their boards, most of which were of the hated negative kind and never got banned. Simply let the subscription lapse because dm.c is fucking waste of time. I don't know what's worse than people who complain about complainers, but those of us who blow our horns about unsubscribing from anything probably are.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I got rid of the HV. People twisting that into HIV really hurt my feelings.

I did that about 8 years ago. You told me I was "real mature". I think I replied that you should fuck off.

Doesn't sound like something I'd say but my skin might have been thinner being so youthful and all. Fuck off is always solid advice either way so I hope I took it.