Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dude could be great and the Titans will still suck.
  • Options
    Duckfan1Duckfan1 Member Posts: 35
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mariota is the greatest thing to ever happen to the Tennessee Titans. He'll win rookie of the year and he'll be an MVP candidate this year.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mariota will be good. Winston is a near certain bust in my eyes and not because of anything off the field.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like how Portland tv stations didn't even show the fumble-6 but showed throwing some great hitch patterns.

• Options
    Duckfan1Duckfan1 Member Posts: 35
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

I like how Portland tv stations didn't even show the fumble-6 but showed throwing some great hitch patterns.

Condensation

That is all
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Mariota will be good. Winston is a near certain bust in my eyes and not because of anything off the field.

Winston is destined for prison. Low IQs are correlated with prison-time. + he has the correct mix of low IQ with retarded spaz.

Mariota liked to hold the ball a little too long in college-play, but was a big guy that could afford the hits. If he does this in the NFL, he might get injured real quick.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    priapism said:

Winston is destined for prison. Low IQs are correlated with prison-time. + he has the correct mix of low IQ with retarded spaz.

Mariota liked to hold the ball a little too long in college-play, but was a big guy that could afford the hits. If he does this in the NFL, he might hopefully he get injured real quick.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    priapism said:

Mariota liked to hold the ball a little too long in college-play, but was a big guy that could afford the hits. If he does this in the NFL, he might get injured real quick.
    I know you think Winston belongs on a flatbed, but he probably doesn't have a low IQ:
    http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25149554/report-jameis-winston-scores-27-on-nfls-wonderlic-test
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Winston will suck because he throws a lot of picks. He's not very good.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Jameis Winston was literally accepted into Stanford. True story. He's a very bright guy who is amazingly immature.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Jameis Winston was literally accepted into Stanford. True story. He's a very bright guy who is amazingly immature.

I'll need to see the acceptance letter

I've heard this fable before
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A lot of subtle racist crap going on in this thread.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited August 2015

which means, as a prized fb recruit, he had the minimum 3.3 GPA in whatever courses he chose at some shit hole high school in Alabama and achieved some minimal SAT score, both of which are higher standards than all but a handful of other D1 schools require.

this is why I always laugh until my ballz jiggle when my fellow alumni get on here and suggest that we didn't get someone because of the academis. it's full fledged fucking joke. the PE xfer credit is a technical issue that is peculiar to UW and a few other schools, but that's about where it ends. otherwise, it's NCAA minimums and you're in if the coach has you on the list.

Furd imposes higher standards than that, but for fb recruits, there is most definitely cushion. that fucking school is now harder to get into that Harvard for normal people. athletic recruiting is a powerful thing.

all of this to say, "very bright guy" may be a stretch.