Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Planned Parenthood Cut Through Dead Baby’s Face to Get His Intact Brain. New Video

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited August 2015 in Tug Tavern

https://youtu.be/FzMAycMMXp8

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I find all the body parts harvesting videos disturbing and the somewhat cavalier cash-incentive comments by PP Administrators not at all Nebraska classy.

That said, is there really that big a leap from organ donors bequeathing their body parts for medical/scientific purposes and using aborted fetuses' parts for the same?

I'm not talking about whether abortion is legal or moral so don't twist. As it stands now, it is legal. Start from that point and work forward.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Death, you are fucked up in the head.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Post a hot link, dumbfuck, or no one will pay attention.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pics of dead baby face? I need to PM OBK.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

I find all the body parts harvesting videos disturbing and the somewhat cavalier cash-incentive comments by PP Administrators not at all Nebraska classy.

That said, is there really that big a leap from organ donors bequeathing their body parts for medical/scientific purposes and using aborted fetuses' parts for the same?

I'm not talking about whether abortion is legal or moral so don't twist. As it stands now, it is legal. Start from that point and work forward.

Baby part farming helps us to live longer, better lives.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck that. We need less healthcare, more smoking and drug use, more wars and more violent crime. Kill more adults and babies.

#lifeofabundance
    #overpopulation
    #finalsolution
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    Standard Supporter
    FWIW, most people don't believe in abortion (pro-choice) after the 1st trimester.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don't think there's much question that medical research benefits from certain aspects of the practice. But from a legal perspective (again, assuming abortion is currently 'legal' in this country which it is), there is no uproar of harvesting still living parts from dead people - why should this be any different?

If the 'parts' are being sold/donated/whatever without the consent of the 'donor' (read:the mother), that might be an altogether different conversation. It stands to reason that PP would have some form of waiver of rights/disclosure before they aborted the fetus. Same as signing up for being a donor on one's drivers license.

I'm not saying I would consent to such use if I were an abortion mother. But until the law of the land changes, it seems somewhat hypocritical to encourage donating organs and be appalled by aborted fetus research.

I'm sure when *REAL* God and I meet we'll have a good chat over this post.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Fuck that. There's nothing but question regarding the need to farm baby parts.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Fuck that. We need less healthcare, more smoking and drug use, more wars and more violent crime. Kill more adults and babies.

#lifeofabundance
    #overpopulation
    #finalsolution
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    That's some dark shit man. I don't even know if I want to post here anymore.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    PurpleJ said:

HFNY said:

FWIW, most people don't believe in abortion (pro-choice) after the 1st trimester.

I believe in abortion up until 18 years of age.
    How old are you ? The abortion law should be your age plus a day.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    d2d said:

PurpleJ said:

HFNY said:

I believe in abortion up until 18 years of age.
    How old are you ? The abortion law should be your age plus a day.
    Masturbate vigorously with 50 grit sandpaper in your hand, draft2dodge.