Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We now know that the Huskies are who we thought they were.

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

LIFPO.

This team is clearly better than last year. We'll find out eventually if its better or a lot better- which it should be if it got its shit together.

Great mutually exclusive sentences as always.
    If you can't see this team is better than the 7-6 teams, then I can't help you and your a fucking idiot. The question is how much better...some or a lot. One game it looked a lot better, one game it didnt. We'll see as the season that is already over progresses.
    They haven't played anyone worth a shit yet.

This team SHOULD be 8-5 just based on the schedule difference alone. I have to LIFPO before I say they will be better than that.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

LIFPO.

This team is clearly better than last year. We'll find out eventually if its better or a lot better- which it should be if it got its shit together.

If you can't see this team is better than the 7-6 teams, then I can't help you and your a fucking idiot. The question is how much better...some or a lot. One game it looked a lot better, one game it didnt. We'll see as the season that is already over progresses.
    The lesson, as always, 7-6 > 7-6 > 7-6 > 7-6
  • Options

LIFPO.

The last THREE 7-6 teams were better than 7-6 teams. Don't underestimate how shitty of a coach Sark is.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I think we beat the Cougs at home. Think we go 6-1 at home and 1-4 on the road then lose the crap tier bowl game.

I agree with your assessment this isn't a team ready to compete for a conference title any time soon.

Sark won't beat Leach. Ever.
    I have Sark winning the next three over Leach if Leach is even there that long.

Sark sucks, but he'll win most of them against mediocre coaches with poor talent like Leach.

Unless he gets over confident and plays with house money. Like last year.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club

dnc said:

I think we beat the Cougs at home. Think we go 6-1 at home and 1-4 on the road then lose the crap tier bowl game.

I agree with your assessment this isn't a team ready to compete for a conference title any time soon.

Sark sucks, but he'll win most of them against mediocre coaches with poor talent like Leach.

Actually, the House Money comment was in October 2011, but your point stands. Irregardless it's not a mute point.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

A talented team with an average to below average coach. Penalties, weird play calls, turnovers, lack of focus, lack of intensity, letting a team they were on the way to crushing back into the game (FINNISH!?), Wilcox should not have had his ass crowned so soon...etc. mostly coaching issues.

Road losses to Stanford, ASU, UCLA. Home losses to Oregon and WSU. 50/50 win at OSU. AZ, Cal, Colorado,

7 wins. Same as it ever was.

Home loss to WasU? Are you sure? Don't see that Damone. And don't be so certain about Oregon. A little birdy told me?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Actually, the House Money comment was in October 2011, but your point stands. Irregardless it's not a mute point.
    I realize that. He has also mentioned being over confident as well on a separate occasion. It's a pattern. Sark has proven he is the kind of guy close to a goal, then seems to think all the work has been done and he can coast to the finish. The FINISH!! shit that they are preaching applies to Sark as much, if not more than the players.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

A talented team with an average to below average coach. Penalties, weird play calls, turnovers, lack of focus, lack of intensity, letting a team they were on the way to crushing back into the game (FINNISH!?), Wilcox should not have had his ass crowned so soon...etc. mostly coaching issues.

Road losses to Stanford, ASU, UCLA. Home losses to Oregon and WSU. 50/50 win at OSU. AZ, Cal, Colorado,

7 wins. Same as it ever was.

Home loss to WasU? Are you sure? Don't see that Damone. And don't be so certain about Oregon. A little birdy told me?

Have you been talking to Kim?

Last year the chnaces WSU would beat UW were close to zero. Starting the 4th quarter, the chnaces should have been zero with a moderately competent coach. This year, WSU's players are much better, leach is much better at wsu.... tick tick tick.