Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just a Reminder

re: deleted posts

Swearing, faux swearing, personal attacks against other posters or staff, or just plain being a jerk out there are all grounds for deleted posts.

Recruits and their parentsdo read this board guys. Let's clean it up.

Some of you may want to read the Terms of Service again.

" punching some mother fucker in the face doesn't make you a bad person" - basketball player

Comments

• Options

Swearing, faux swearing, personal attacks against other posters or staff, or just plain being a jerk out there are all grounds for deleted posts.

" punching some mother fucker in the face doesn't make you a bad person" - basketball player

That actually made me laugh out loud.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The "faux swearing" that he was referring to was someone typing "Keith F'n Price". I was so offended by that that I wrote my congressman to lobby for internet censorship
  • Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You can't step out of line at all over there anymore. I have never been banned or warned or anything over there, and I got a 9 day read only ban for taking part in the DNC thread shenanigans. If Yale wasn't tight with the staff, they would have banned him too by now. If you're not spewing sunshine and rainbows all the time, you're out of line. I'm surprised GoldDawgs isn't over here. I'm also pretty surprised that PeterNorthDawg and DevilDawgz haven't been banned.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jmc84 said:

You can't step out of line at all over there anymore. I have never been banned or warned or anything over there, and I got a 9 day read only ban for taking part in the DNC thread shenanigans. If Yale wasn't tight with the staff, they would have banned him too by now. If you're not spewing sunshine and rainbows all the time, you're out of line. I'm surprised GoldDawgs isn't over here. I'm also pretty surprised that PeterNorthDawg and DevilDawgz haven't been banned.

Here to beat my chest? True?
  • Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Are chest and gold one and the same?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jmc84 said:

Are chest and gold one and the same?

no