Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dan Patrick just destroyed Tom Rinaldi

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

if you read carefully, he never claimed to be an alumni and may not be considering he'd rather bitch to us about his life choices than just find another bar with a beer he likes.

alumnus*
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Alexis said:

WTF, resting your starters isn't "fixing a game" Gregg Popovich does it all the time, and then pops off. It's letting your 12 year old girls be tanned, rested and ready for the games that matter. The object of pool play in any sport is to do just well enough to get through to the bracket. The Iowa coach is a bitch, and should be forced to live in Iowa for the rest of his life because of that. James Harrison agrees.

Hurtful
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

WTF, resting your starters isn't "fixing a game" Gregg Popovich does it all the time, and then pops off. It's letting your 12 year old girls be tanned, rested and ready for the games that matter. The object of pool play in any sport is to do just well enough to get through to the bracket. The Iowa coach is a bitch, and should be forced to live in Iowa for the rest of his life because of that. James Harrison agrees.

IDGAF about girls softball, but the Spurs comparison is pretty stupid.
  • Options
    JCDawgJCDawg Member Posts: 12
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

if you read carefully, he never claimed to be an alumni and may not be considering he'd rather bitch to us about his life choices than just find another bar with a beer he likes.

Listen, when you live on the East Coast, your bar options are limited, and when you're watching the Huskies get fucked up, my beer options are limited as well. Gotta stick to the light shit, or its blackout before the second half. And if my UW degree taught me anything, its that blacking out in public is no fuckin bueno.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    JCDawg said:

Listen, when you live on the East Coast, your bar options are limited, and when you're watching the Huskies get fucked up, my beer options are limited as well. Gotta stick to the light shit, or its blackout before the second half. And if my UW degree taught me anything, its that blacking out in public is no fuckin bueno.
    Blacking out on beer? Fuck me runnin Cocker!
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    JCDawg said:

maybe you should lurk for awhile?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

JCDawg said:

HRYK...
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    dnc said:

I stopped reading at "X just destroyed Y".

If I wanted to see a bunch of ridiculous clickbait headlines about so and so destroying so and so I'd surf facebook.

SFJ.

@dnc just DESTROYED @fagj
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

HuskyInAZ said:

This entire cluster fuck is on Little League and their stupid fucking rules. Good on Dan Patrick for mocking both Rinaldi and Little League.

I blame America for watching this bullshit.
    There are more pedophiles out there than people think.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Other than pool play is retarded and that LL has specific rules about gaming the system, nothing.

Iowa just dropped a mudslide on Snohomish anyway, so the poonts are mute.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,999
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

Would you have felt better if I would have given names of my kid's select coach and others in that league who know one has ever heard of before? Winning a certain game isn't always the goal.

• Options
    JCDawgJCDawg Member Posts: 12
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

In all fairness, with these 10pm games, I'm usually more than halfway there by kickoff
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

Alexis said:

Would you have felt better if I would have given names of my kid's select coach and others in that league who know one has ever heard of before? Winning a certain game isn't always the goal.

No
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Parents of the team players were abusing the coach for this decision during the game... allegedly.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Why are people watching 12 year olds play softball?
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What's bad is that the iowa coach is still bitching about how their team got screwed after winning and complaing about coaches. That's about as bucsh league as it comes.