Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shaq back to safety...

We need him. No offense to Shamburger as he's playing well. But we need a difference maker back there. This defense would be much better with Parker and Shaq back there. Too much action breaking bad in the second and third level. That or move Darrell Daniels and String to defense.

Sark doesn't even use his WRs. Why waste these studs in Sarks poopy horizontal passing game. What ever happened to the best 11 players on the field? How about the best athletes to defense. Sark has his fucking bean up his pooped!! Tired of it!

Comments

• Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    We're 2-0. Why are you so negative? Blah blah blah. :-@

Sark's poopy horizontal passing game = doogshit. Doubt it will produce victory in conference play, even against WSU.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No on Shaq.

Yes on Daniels.

Back to back 300 yd games by Price but we don't use our WRs?

I rarely chime in on your post because of your medication and/or whoosh skills, but I think you should stick to SEC & women's soccer bashing.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

We need him. No offense to Shamburger as he's playing well. But we need a difference maker back there. This defense would be much better with Parker and Shaq back there. Too much action breaking bad in the second and third level. That or move Darrell Daniels and String to defense.

Sark doesn't even use his WRs. Why waste these studs in Sarks poopy horizontal passing game. What ever happened to the best 11 players on the field? How about the best athletes to defense. Sark has his fucking bean up his pooped!! Tired of it!

Huh?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Move Shaq to safety next year. Both guys graduate and behind them are two true freshmen, one of whom is about 155 lbs. (Kevin King)
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    So, the fact that we had the 6th best offensive yardage day in the HISTORY of the program ON THE ROAD in the Big 10 and absent some really poor officiating would have won by about 35 points means nothing to you? I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Some people are just going to be negative.

*hops to Direct TV/Dish thread, prepares to fap*
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,090
    We need Pred stuffing the run, pressuring the quarterback and dropping back into coverage as needed. Using him as a safety hugely limits the many ways he is an asset to us. Sure, we can still use him in run support as a safety but we need him up front all the time.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This topic is full of whoosh.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,090

Until we find out that PL_SS is actually Kim, no, it sadly isn't.

• Options
    Mad_Son said:

Kim isn't that clever. If its a whoosh it's done by Harv.

Hi Harv!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mad_Son said:

Kim isn't that clever. If its a whoosh it's done by Harv.

Hi Harv!
    It's not Harv. Sugarlove's been doing this under various handles for a decade and a half. I don't think it's a whoosh at all, but if it is the person behind it is even greater than REAL Harv.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shamburger? You mean Sham-Wow!!!!
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    Way too early for that change....leave Shaq at LB.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I was for moving Shaq back to safety until I saw this post.

Fuck.