Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Et Tu Caple?

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club
    edited August 2015

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I have it brought to my front door. Classy Tacoma journalism that you just don't get up north. Guy rapes 8 and stabs puppy to death in Kent. Makes my day every morning!

Kent is actually in King County.

Spanaway or Auburn would be more TNT's wheelhouse
    Auburn is primarily in King Cunty also.

Try Fife.
    Literally nothing ever happens in Fife. It's a highway town with dickhead cops and sleazy car dealerships. Fuck that fucking place.
    Fife > Milton
    I've never been. In fact, I had no idea Milton even existed until a couple years ago and I grew up a few miles from it. But as DNC mentioned earlier, if we're bashing anywhere in the area we should be bashing Auburn. Great place to be an illegal immigrant meth hooker.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    I always took you for an Edgewood guy.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

I have it brought to my front door. Classy Tacoma journalism that you just don't get up north. Guy rapes 8 and stabs puppy to death in Kent. Makes my day every morning!

Try Fife.
    Literally nothing ever happens in Fife. It's a highway town with dickhead cops, bad presidents, and sleazy car dealerships. Fuck that fucking place.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,303
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Try Fife.
    Literally nothing ever happens in Fife. It's a highway town with dickhead cops and sleazy car dealerships. Fuck that fucking place.
    I do enjoy it's QBs though

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Try Fife.
    Literally nothing ever happens in Fife. It's a highway town with dickhead cops, bad presidents, and sleazy car dealerships. Fuck that fucking place.
    I prefer The Right Spot Tavern. Order the bacon cheeseburger with jo jos or get the pizza. Great beer selection also (coldest in town). Open 24/7, so it's a great place for truckers to get late night hummers from toothless street walkers.
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    I'm not the one who is trying to put Phife on a flat bed truck.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Try Fife.
    Fife > Milton
    I've never been. In fact, I had no idea Milton even existed until a couple years ago and I grew up a few miles from it. But as DNC mentioned earlier, if we're bashing anywhere in the area we should be bashing Auburn. Great place to be an illegal immigrant meth hooker.
    I've heard of Milton but have also never been there despite it being a 10-15 minute drive from where I grew up.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

topdawgnc said:

Passion said:

Tacoma News Tribune now charging for online access.

Damn capitalism.

Maybe you should protest

#blackeyesmatter

I'd hit it.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,530 Founders Club
    The one time I pulled off I-5 on a Fife exit (can't even remember why) this bulldyke cunt cop pulls me over for no reason and says I wasn't wearing a seat belt. I ended up getting the ticket expunged, but I had to waste a day, drive about 75 miles round trip, and deal with a pompous judge. Fuck that place.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

The one time I pulled off I-5 on a Fife exit (can't even remember why) this bulldyke cunt cop pulls me over for no reason and says I wasn't wearing a seat belt. I ended up getting the ticket expunged, but I had to waste a day, drive about 75 miles round trip, and deal with a pompous judge. Fuck that place.

Why didn't you just pay it and move on?

If you wasted an entire day getting it expunged, it would be cheaper to pay the $124.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

If you wasted an entire day getting it expunged, it would be cheaper to pay the $124.
    Maybe something to do with insurance rates?

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Maybe something to do with insurance rates?

What's an insurance rates?

Does he post here?