Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kimberly locks another thread that he starts...

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

In all seriousness, Kim would make a fascinating case study:

1. Low IQ/Borderline intellectual functioning

2. Massive, unfounded ego that curls off of every post of his like smoke

3. Sensitivity of a 12 year old, emotionally compromised

4. Spiteful inferiority complex, probably related to his past business failures or Hobbitesque stature

5. Wants a rainbow and unicorn atmosphere but viciously attacks those who raise legitimate questions. His attacks are far worse than any post raised by some of the more intellectual, probing posters.

Many years ago Dawgman was a pretty decent site. It has been morbidly interesting to watch Kim put the nose down and bury that place into the earth. There are some basic, fundamental principles that either fly way over his head because he's too stupid, or he doesn't allow out of some ego vanity. Stuff like: it is natural for people to vent about football games on a goddamn football message board. That's what guys do. That's what we do when we watch with our buds at home. Or at the bar. He seems to take any constructive criticism as a sort of personal attack and freaks out like a small, short bus-riding child.

I think if Yale left the refugee dam would be officially broken. There are a lot of posters who cling to him as sort of the last bastion of free will and intellectual discourse. I also think Yale loves having his ego stroked by these posters and won't necessarily leave anytime soon. Kim is probably itching to get rid of him but can't yet.

Also, I wonder how much of Kim's schizophrenic behavior is rooted in fear of the Sark regime and access. He acts like Sark/Pool Boy have a gun to his head and would kill him if anyone even remotely hinted at the fact that shit like our worst OL in school history needed improvement or that perhaps three straight 7-6 seasons might not cut it for a once proud university.

And of course you have the legion of Doogs who slobber all over Kim and gang-attack anyone who doesn't believe in the infallibility of Sarkisian. Kim, who is correct on his predictions maybe ~30% of the time (any of us with real, well-paying jobs would get fired if we consistently put out bullshit like that), still champions himself as some sort of online kid-stalking message board pollyanna tutelary.

If I only had Dawgman to go on I would think of UW fans as the pussiest and most sensitive, 0-12 deserving fanbase out there. At least now I know that we aren't totally insane. Thank god for this website.

POTW

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Is a reverse ranch anything like a reverse cowboy? Asking for a friend.

• Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    AZDuck said:

axe beavermobile

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Is a reverse ranch anything like a reverse cowboy?

Not even that spicy..think you're looking for a bi-level, with a split-entry
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Please take this to the Kim Hourly Update Board.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

BRB, JO