Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington's first 4 games in 2014

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2013
    I might be a fucktard by pointing this out, but how does UW play 4 OOC games next year? Wouldn't that put them at 13 not counting conference championship game/Bowl game? Does that mean UCLA, UO, and Stanford have a chance to play 15 games next year (Conference championship game + Bowl game/playoffs)?
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

I might be a fucktard by pointing this out, but how does UW play 4 OOC games next year? Wouldn't that put them at 13 not counting conference championship game/Bowl game? Does that mean UCLA, UO, and Stanford have a chance to play 15 games next year (Conference championship game + Bowl game/playoffs)?

Because they travel TO Hawaii. If you do that OOC, NCAA lets you schedule an extra game.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I might be AM a fucktard by pointing this out, but how does UW play 4 OOC games next year? Wouldn't that put them at 13 not counting conference championship game/Bowl game? Does that mean UCLA, UO, and Stanford have a chance to play 15 games next year (Conference championship game + Bowl game/playoffs)?

Fixed.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

8-30 @ Hawai'i
    9-6 Eastern Washington
    9-13 Illinois
    9-20 Georgia State

The 2014 season is over