Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,306
    edited August 2015

plagerism.shit.fucko.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Another Snoop League bust.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    H_D said:

King County All Stars >>>>> Snoop League players
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited August 2015
    Yeah unlike Cardale, Cordell went to UCLA to play skool, not football. Wants to focus on film school and his film company. Whatever.

Haven't seen national media pick it up yet, but Diddy jr is still on the team and practicing.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    anyone recruiting Will Ferrell's kid?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

H_D said:

King County All Stars >>>>> Snoop League players
    Check the facts because I know for a FACT those kids were not all from King County
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Yeah unlike Cardale, Cordell went to UCLA to play skool, not football. Wants to focus on film school and his film company. Whatever.

Haven't seen national media pick it up yet, but Diddy jr is still on the team and practicing.

Who?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    edited August 2015

Choze the rong skool for film.

That would be the other LA skool in south central, or NYU. What is this kid a dumbfuck all the way around?

Every other player in that space is a technicality after those two. Fuck if not SC or NYU, go to Wesleyan - unique (only) combo of very elite LAC (sorry d2d, i know you didn't get in there either) and solid film school. Their roster of alumni actually doing shit in the biz TODAY goes toe to toe with most of the bigger programs and you get an actual education too if you care about that.

Rule of thumb - if Daddy was famous for something, chances are that mama's genes diluted the good stuff and you get Daddy light.

Case in point: Jarrett Payton.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

That would be the other LA skool in south central, or NYU. What is this kid a dumbfuck all the way around?

Every other player in that space is a technicality after those two. Fuck if not SC or NYU, go to Wesleyan - unique (only) combo of very elite LAC (sorry d2d, i know you didn't get in there either) and solid film school. Their roster of alumni actually doing shit in the biz TODAY goes toe to toe with most of the bigger programs and you get an actual education too if you care about that.

Rule of thumb - if Daddy was famous for something, chances are that mama's genes diluted the good stuff and you get Daddy light.

Really, all that matters about film school is getting your foot in the door of a studio while you're a student. Really doesn't matter where you go except USC and UCLA have the best access to Hollywood studios. NYU is more indie, or at least back when I was looking at film school.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Or you can just start making films and start working jobs watching real directors work. Film school is a waste of money except for the connections. And you make better connections by actually getting out and working. I'm pretty sure Snoop can get meetings and gopher jobs for his son.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

@FrancisFordCoppolaBroon True?!?!?!?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

And this whole time I thought people went to the San Fernando Valley to make it in the biz.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    edited August 2015

@FrancisFordCoppolaBroon True?!?!?!?
    Broken clock tells the correct time twice a day. Fuck, I even manage to have a job, albeit a pretend one.

If you're a film fag, you go to SC or NYU. Period. EOS. UCLA film is where the kids who don't get into SC film go.

Sorry I hurt your feelings.