Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Better hope this Republican bill doesn't pass

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Does anyone actually realize you have to document US citizenship during the voter registration process?

You know you are a Republican when you think you have to show more evidence for who you are to vote than buy a gun.

You know you're a Republican when you have enough edumacation to know the Democrats are the party of "vote early and vote often".

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

And, fuck off.
    photo 1982597-blue_parrot2_zpsqz3gdst1.jpg
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tammany Hall and I shared a good laugh at this thread.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Collegedoog 》AZDUCK
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Does anyone actually realize you have to document US citizenship during the voter registration process?

You know you are a Republican when you think you have to show more evidence for who you are to vote than buy a gun.

Not true but thanks for providing nothing to the discussion. You know 8 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were registered to vote? Didn't think so.

The problem is not only unqualified people voting (i.e. illegals and felons), but is people voting the dead and destitute (i.e. Granny is in a retirement home and can't vote so somebody shows up at the pole for her or fills out here absentee ballet for her). Keep ignoring that simple fact.

And keep a light shining on that IQ of yours...
    Did you know 8 out of the 19 highjackers were US citizens?

I do like how you bash on my 8th grade education, then have some wild FS conspiracy theory about people voting for their grandma. Congrats, those 8 extra votes sure decided the election.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Not true but thanks for providing nothing to the discussion. You know 8 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were registered to vote? Didn't think so.

The problem is not only unqualified people voting (i.e. illegals and felons), but is people voting the dead and destitute (i.e. Granny is in a retirement home and can't vote so somebody shows up at the pole for her or fills out here absentee ballet for her). Keep ignoring that simple fact.

I do like how you bash on my 8th grade education, then have some wild FS conspiracy theory about people voting for their grandma. Congrats, those 8 extra votes sure decided the election.
    No, they weren't. Zero were. Feel free to make up more bullshit.

And I didn't bash your education...I bashed your IQ. You are just too dumb to realize the difference.

And yes, its only 8 votes, even though places like Minnesota have had hundreds of people convicted of illegal voting. A better example is North Carolina, where they documented 35K people with the same first and last names and same birthdays registered both in North Carolina and another state that voted in the 2012 election.

You really are dumb...it would be pretty amusing if it wasn't so sad.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't think you should be required to have an ID to vote.

Sounds like something an illegal would say.
    Or a CollegeDoog
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And I didn't bash your education...I bashed your IQ. You are just too dumb to realize the difference.

And yes, its only 8 votes, even though places like Minnesota have had hundreds of people convicted of illegal voting. A better example is North Carolina, where they documented 35K people with the same first and last names and same birthdays registered both in North Carolina and another state that voted in the 2012 election.

Care to provide a link?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Care to provide a link?
    Admitting you are too dumb to find it yourself?

Sure...which part? And if I do will you admit you are wrong on this? If not, don't bother answering.

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Care to provide a link?

Sure...which part? And if I do will you admit you are wrong on this? If not, don't bother answering.

A separate report entitled "9/11 and Terrorist Travel," which was released in August 2004 by the commission’s staff, provides a breakdown of the identification documents of the 9/11 hijackers.

According to that report, the hijackers collectively obtained driver’s licenses from Arizona, California and Florida, and state identification cards from Florida, Virginia and Maryland. Those same findings were presented in FBI reports in 2003.

http://www.politifact.com/new-jersey/statements/2011/aug/28/kevin-otoole/state-sen-kevin-otoole-claims-some-911-hijackers-u/

Why don't you mention that they also had driver's licenses? So tell me again how requiring ID helps?

Provide a link on the 35k duplicate voters and relate that to actual votes cast illegally.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Care to provide a link?

I wouldn't bother. If you post the link he will just do his HondoFS thing of serious moving of the goalposts.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Care to provide a link?

I wouldn't bother. If you post the link he will just do his HondoFS thing of serious moving of the goalposts.
    You clearly don't get it.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

In other words, government fitness tests in order to exercise a constitutional protected right is fine. But requiring photo ID to vote isn't.

I think in this case, Republicans are for both scenarios of restricting freedoms.
    I like to pretend that requiring proof that you can legally vote in an election requiring a background check to buy a gun constitutes a restriction of freedom. That's what I like to do.

#yesweareillegalandcanvoteforamnestyandfreestuff
    FIFY
    I like to start a thread about Republican and NRA sponsorship of a bill that would have states provide background information to the FBI for use in determining whether or not a person is fit to buy a firearm, then throw in a straw man argument that vetting the legality of voters is a restriction of freedom, and follow up by punking my original post. That's what I like to do.
    I like to use I like to, too much. I also like to throw out straw man when I clearly don't know what it means. Cause that's what I like to do.
    You are bad at the internet.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

In other words, government fitness tests in order to exercise a constitutional protected right is fine. But requiring photo ID to vote isn't.

I think in this case, Republicans are for both scenarios of restricting freedoms.
    I like to pretend that requiring proof that you can legally vote in an election requiring a background check to buy a gun constitutes a restriction of freedom. That's what I like to do.

#yesweareillegalandcanvoteforamnestyandfreestuff
    FIFY
    I like to start a thread about Republican and NRA sponsorship of a bill that would have states provide background information to the FBI for use in determining whether or not a person is fit to buy a firearm, then throw in a straw man argument that vetting the legality of voters is a restriction of freedom, and follow up by punking my original post. That's what I like to do.
    I like to use I like to, too much. I also like to throw out straw man when I clearly don't know what it means. Cause that's what I like to do.
    You are bad at the internet.
    I'm not sure I've claimed to be good at it. Your skills at posting tatted up chick are beyond reproach. That being said, you don't know what fucking weekly means
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Care to provide a link?

A separate report entitled "9/11 and Terrorist Travel," which was released in August 2004 by the commission’s staff, provides a breakdown of the identification documents of the 9/11 hijackers.

According to that report, the hijackers collectively obtained driver’s licenses from Arizona, California and Florida, and state identification cards from Florida, Virginia and Maryland. Those same findings were presented in FBI reports in 2003.

http://www.politifact.com/new-jersey/statements/2011/aug/28/kevin-otoole/state-sen-kevin-otoole-claims-some-911-hijackers-u/

Why don't you mention that they also had driver's licenses? So tell me again how requiring ID helps?

Provide a link on the 35k duplicate voters and relate that to actual votes cast illegally.
    wral.com/state-elections-officials-seek-tighter-security/13533579/

And that left out the 4 most populous states (left out 32 total states), which means the number is about double.

And before you try and claim the SS angle, realize most of those states didn't have or wouldn't supply the SS number so it couldn't be cross-checked.

You are right that photo ID doesn't fix the entire problem, but it is one step in the process. At this point if you had an IQ north of the speed limit you would admit you were wrong and move on, but let's be honest here...