Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

El oh El

section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
Swaye's Wigwam
@fleenorbill: @JontayPorter DawgPack will make you fell at home and our new practice facility will be done U get to play for they best coach in America.

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doesn't Fleenor advise against boosters talking to recruits?
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Doesn't Fleenor advise against boosters talking to recruits?

Yes. Not to mention if you think about a 75 yr old man tweeting a 15 yr old, nothing about that seems creepy at all.

All 6 of the dawgpack will make you fell welcome!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Romar is a classy guy. I couldn't care less about the results as long as he continues being a good person.

He also knows how to relate to the kids (I like to say this because he is black)
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fleenor is a parody of himself. In all candor he should be ashamed. Tweeting a kid like that, especially when you're old as fuck. That is embarrassing and I kind of feel bad for him. Nothing he does is remotely in the interest of having a successful athletic program. It's all wholly in the service of currying favor and feeling like he's buddies with coaches and other people in the AD.

Water is wet, I know. Fuck off. And fuck Fleenor.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Fleenor is a parody of himself. In all candor he should be ashamed. Tweeting a kid like that, especially when you're old as fuck. That is embarrassing and I kind of feel bad for him. Nothing he does is remotely in the interest of having a successful athletic program. It's all wholly in the service of currying favor and feeling like he's buddies with coaches and other people in the AD.

People actually value what Fleenor has to say too. I don't care if you like Romar, but Romar himself knows he's nowhere even close to being the best coach in America.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Gladstone said:

People actually value what Fleenor has to say too. I don't care if you like Romar, but Romar himself knows he's nowhere even close to being the best coach in America.
    This.

Fleenor being Fleenor is just that and we can laugh at it. It's the people who think he's the Oracle at Fucking Delphi that bug the shit out of me
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    That man just called for a new extension for Romar past 2020 after finishing in 11th place in the conference. All because he hot a 15 year old to commit
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If anyone on this planet ever deserved a jagged flint mudslide, it's that tub of shit Fleens.