Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Name your most embarrasing doog moment (deserves it's own thread)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I probably thought Gilby couldn't fuck up our team in '03 and that we'd win 10-11 games. I remember I took a first class flight to Columbus to watch us shit the bed against the Buckeyes. It was hard to explain to my ex-wife why we got beat so bad and used our upgrade on that shit.

One reason she's your ex-wife is because you had to explain it to start with
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,575
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I kept marginally talented players academically eligible thinking it would make a difference during the Ty/Sark years. Probably did more harm than good, depending on how each coach could spin losing their star QB.

Profile in courage
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    The pupsters silence in this thread speaks volumes.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I remember DNC campaigning for UW to hire Jim Mora, the PLAYOFFS version during Ty's reign.

He didn't have a CONTRACT!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2015

I've got two.

1. Predicting that JR Hasty would be the best back on the field when UW played Oklahoma. Adrian Peterson was Oklahoma running back.

2. Berating DNC before the 0-12 season. Telling him I felt sorry for him because he wasn't excited about the season.

Turns out you should have felt sorry for as all.

And I'm impressed that being HHB's only supporter of the Sark hire didn't even make your top two. Kudos.

Low tweak?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Whammy in Miami. Even tho we lost to USC in front of 18 people a couple weeks prior. I thought we were back with this win. Only to be smacked back to reality a few weeks later. Fuck me.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I thought he needed more time. And bought into the cult of Nick Holt.