Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mora should be the HC for UW

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
If it weren't for a pesky contract.....contracts are hard to break in this day and age.

Comments

• When Sark lost to Oregon State in 2011 that was reason for a firing. Mora at that time didn't have a contract.

We had so many opportunities to land Mora it's going to be so sickening when he's leading UCLA to the Rose Bowl year after year(it's coming up soon too).
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Though Mora isn't good with the media, and he rubs some people the wrong way. He doesn't know how to recruit and his NFL teams were average. Not being a media darling but winning games doesn't mix.

He can't relate to kids either. The implosion is near.
  • jecornel said:

Though Mora isn't good with the media, and he rubs some people the wrong way. He doesn't know how to recruit and his NFL teams were average. Not being a media darling but winning games doesn't mix.

He can't relate to kids either. The implosion is near.

Mora would be a win-win. He'd win games which would make us happy and he'd be a prick to the media which would make Kim, Softy, Elise, etc all butt hurt so again would make us happy.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    We Poolboy had so many opportunities to land Mora
  • We Poolboy had so many opportunities to land Mora

The many opportunities to land Mora even predates Pool Boy. This totally falls on gutless Mark Emmert.

UW would be competing for a Rose Bowl by now with Mora.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    You all forget that Mora is a throwback to when UW cared about football... That is no longer the case.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Disagree.

Washington doesn't care enough about football to deserve him.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited September 2013
    Yep. After Or St. I knew without question Cream Puff was a gutless dud. We should have fired him at the end of the '11 season.

I caught a load of crap on dogboy for suggesting that Shark would not get it done. As you know, you had to be very careful about how you said things. Even done tactfully, the base was after me for suggesting such a thing. Kim and his clowns didn't have to touch a key. This says a lot about our fan base. I suspect the majority is still behind the frat boy. I've heard several guys say they are alright with 8 - 4. Maybe we deserve what we have?

When Sark lost to Oregon State in 2011 that was reason for a firing. Mora at that time didn't have a contract.

We had so many opportunities to land Mora it's going to be so sickening when he's leading UCLA to the Rose Bowl year after year(it's coming up soon too).

Yep. After Or St. I knew without question Cream Puff was a gutless dud. We should have fired him at the end of the '11 season.

I caught a load of crap on dogboy for suggesting that Shark would not get it done. As you know, you had to be very careful about how you said things. Even done tactfully, the base was after me for suggesting such a thing. Kim and his clowns didn't have to touch a key. This says a lot about our fan base. I suspect the majority is still behind the frat boy. I've heard several guys say they are alright with 8 - 4. Maybe we deserve what we have?

When Sark lost to Oregon State in 2011 that was reason for a firing. Mora at that time didn't have a contract.

I would have fired Sark after the BYU game in 2010.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Boobs, I think you misunderstood me. I was saying that UW no longer really cares about football, mora is a throwback to back when UW did care, and is therefore a bad fit with the present UW.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    UW didn't care about football until after 2011 when the stadium project began and a blank check for new coaches was there.

UW would be the same team now with Mora but with Daeshon Hall, Miles Jack, DeAndre Coleman, Josh Garnett, Zach Banner and probably a #6 ranking in the polls.
    I was referring to OP.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    We were one pie away from Mora