Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

the Guys From Dogmandotcom on kjram now!

one if you should tune in and double the audience.

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153
    The fishing show guys or the horse racing guys must be on vacation this weekend
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Both of those are fucking terrible. Saturday morning during NFL playoffs with seahawks playing, driving into work. And they are taking fishing. I don't even think people who fish want to listen to that shit.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited July 2015
    2001400ex said:

Both of those are fucking terrible. Saturday morning during NFL playoffs with seahawks playing, driving into work. And they are taking fishing. I don't even think people who fish want to listen to that shit.
    Disagree. It is clear you only fancy yourself to be a tough, liberal, PNW logger.

Reel* fishermen may not find the radio show relevant to their upcoming trip, but you'd bet your britches they are listening/downloading the creel check reports at all the saltwater/fresh slaying locations.
    MisterEm said:

2001400ex said:

Disagree. It is clear you only fancy yourself to be a tough, liberal, PNW logger.

Reel* fishermen may not find the radio show relevant to their upcoming trip, but you'd bet your britches they are listening/downloading the creel check reports at all the saltwater/fresh slaying locations.
    People I know who fish have their spots and don't tell others about it.

HTH
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,768 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

MisterEm said:

2001400ex said:

People I know who fish have their spots and don't tell others about it.

HTH
    is that what Obama told you to say?
    How far y'all have fallen. It's a shame, and quite embarrassing. Your distaste for me has you rooting for KJR. Just SMH.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,722 Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

How far y'all have fallen. It's a shame, and quite embarrassing. Your distaste for me has you rooting for KJR. Just SMH.

KJR is the lesser of two FSs
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,768 Founders Club