Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    AHHHH and for a few fleeting moments I am a doog again. Make me a doog, Petersen. I don't have the stomach for another regime.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    What a lovely day!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Two thoughts:

ATOE!!! featured prominently in the video trying to carve out his face time near Pete ... he'll make a solid ineffectual middle management suck-up in the future.

The people that struggled to jump and hit the Compete!!! sign at about 35 seconds in are a white LB that will probably not see much of the field and a punter ... how do I know this? Because while touring the tunnel on the day of the "Spring Game," I was able to get higher up on the Compete!!! sign from a stand still in my sandals. If I'm able to jumper higher without trying than some fucktards are that are D1 athletes, they probably aren't D1 athletes ... just saying.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Pretty awesome that @HeretoBeatmyChest narrated it though
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    This one is better, at least has some creativity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCJtihBXIQg
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam

This one is better, at least has some creativity

You know nothing about cinematography or editing, you ignorant fucking twat.
    you mistake technique for creativity. You've nicely edited a set of cliches.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,590 Swaye's Wigwam
    Will our DAWGS survive the onslaught of the Roman Legions? Find out next time on Pursuit
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,313
    Apparently the sound editor thinks a lion is even more vicious sounding than a husky
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

Not many clips from the Oregon game
    Troy Williams TD run would have been a nice touch.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    It's a decent recruiting tool when half your games are buried at night on the fucking p12 network.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

This one is better, at least has some creativity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCJtihBXIQg

Decent trolling, but there wasn't anything creative about the C-WU video. Coach Carter, Master Splinter, and Bane? I think I've heard all three of those at Husky Stadium during those stupid montages.

Decent trolling, but there wasn't anything creative about the C-WU video. Coach Carter, Master Splinter, and Bane? I think I've heard all three of those at Husky Stadium during those stupid montages.
    this video epitomizes Husky football. There hasn't been a thing original since Neuheisel cooked up the Tuiasosopo based playbook. NO creativity of any sort. Just get on the fucking bandwagon. Put together a video with as many worn out cliches as you can find. Two guys jumping to celebrate in midair! Give me your fancy uniforms. Give me your no huddle offense. Give me your fancy stadium. EVERYTHING JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.