Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Which scenario would you prefer in 2015?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,444 Founders Club
edited July 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
nm

Which scenario would you prefer in 2015? 32 votes

Huskies finish season 5-7 but crush Sark and USC 40-14 on Thursday night ESPN
40%
DerekJohnsonsection8HouhuskyThomasFremontLoneStarDawg2001400exbiak1NeGgaPlEaSeDardanusallpurpleallgoldthirstyprickdoogvilleBallSacked 13 votes
Huskies go 7-5 and play in Malt-O-Meal Bowl, but lose to USC 49-0
59%
TommySQCFire_Marshall_BillSwayeRoadDawg55Mad_SonAtomicDawgDennis_DeYoungGladstonedncMisterEmdrogginsThe_UndertakerHUSKYFANATICDoogleswhatshouldicareaboutEwaDawgToddTurnerLIVESPenaceDel_Griffith 19 votes

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited July 2015
    How is this even a poll over 2 wins? I doubt 5-7 versus 7-5 make a huge difference, but beating the shit out of USC will help with recruiting
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Really either scenario as I laid bricks on UW over 4.5 wins.

So I'm positive we will have a 4 win season.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Where can I get my new Game day Champions t-shirt?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,444 Founders Club
    section8 said:

Where can I get my new Game day Champions t-shirt?

I know you're being sarcastic, but they don't give those shirts away for road games.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

How is this even a poll over 2 wins? I doubt 5-7 versus 7-5 make a huge difference, but beating the shit out of USC will help with recruiting

I suspect that those two wins are more or less an indicator of how we're heading which is why I'd prefer to be temporarily humiliated by a loser than to continue back on the same course as ever. Personally I just want my damn cake and to eat it too.
    Also I'm not surprised to see that @Swaye is the only other person to have the correct answer so far.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,444 Founders Club
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Mad_Son said:

I suspect that those two wins are more or less an indicator of how we're heading which is why I'd prefer to be temporarily humiliated by a loser than to continue back on the same course as ever. Personally I just want my damn cake and to eat it too.
    A Thursday night ass kicking over USC speaks volumes as to where we are headed as a program, especially if USC beats everyone they should. Washington is a team can take a step back in the transition and win 5 games next year, reset and win 10 next year easily.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Invalid pole. Voted anyway.

The trump card in this scenario was my desire to see Seven give Haden some deep tongue action after jumping into his arms concluding the epic FIGHT ON! victory in the Malt-O-Meal bowel.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Also I'm not surprised to see that @Swaye is the only other person to have the correct answer so far.

My love for you knows no bounds.
    Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

My love for you knows no bounds.
    That's why I give you figurative forum fellatio.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Winning on Thursday is always special
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,542 Founders Club
    Beat Sark, nothing else matters.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,303
    edited July 2015
    Only if our USC win has zero pass attempts, all ground and pound against the Trojan pussay patrol with Trey Adams getting a few carries
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    With.*
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    DJ, this poll is not one of your better efforts.

BTW, Malt-O-Meal is great!