Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hope AZDuck has some more vactaion time left for investigative work

124»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Yes.

Apparently there is a rule that says if you don't do your homework on time, you don't get to play at school.

Some here believe that means VA will stand at the fence with cleats over shoulder, crying and waiting and that will put him behind when 'real' practice starts.

I believe, VA and the WR's will practice diligently, off site, essentially telling the NCAA to fuckoff.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2015

Yes.

Apparently there is a rule that says if you don't do your homework on time, you don't get to play at school.

Some here believe that means VA will stand at the fence with cleats over shoulder, crying and waiting and that will put him behind when 'real' practice starts.

I believe, VA and the WR's will practice diligently, off site, essentially telling the NCAA to fuckoff.

The North is such a dreckfest, that the Ducks are going to the Pac12 title game regardless. Beyond that is another story.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited July 2015
    This is not news. I'm guessing that Adams is taking his summer math class at LCC or UO to transfer the credit to EWU and get his diploma.

I'm 81% certain he'll be in fall camp
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Has Beau Baldwin taken him back yet?