Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I walked out on my school, walked out my wife,

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
Don't think for a minute I won't walk out on 12's.

I'm all about me and mine.

Comments

• Options
    MuhammedMuhammed Member Posts: 43
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    صفقة كبيرة. I الخروج الزوجة في كل وقت
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Muhammed said:

أي واحد، عائشة ست سنوات من العمر ؟
  • Options
    MuhammedMuhammed Member Posts: 43
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Muhammed said:

ولكن هذا اثنين وأربعين في السنوات الكلب
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Muhammed said:

dnc said:

Muhammed said:

أن الكلبة !

جهد افضل ما لديكم ، راجع للشغل
  • Options
    Jesus_H_ChristJesus_H_Christ Member Posts: 94
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Muhammed said:

dnc said:

Muhammed said:

أن الكلبة !

جهد افضل ما لديكم ، راجع للشغل
    אתה צריך לקבל שני חדרים
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don't think for a minute I won't walk out on 12's.

I'm all about me and mine.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    His Holiness's comments to that NC radio station or whatever it was has 12's wetting their pants, and for good reason.

He essentally said he likes Seattle but he's moved before and has to go where his imaginary friend (God) tells him to go.

To me these are the comments of someone who wants an AROD deal and I don't think Schneider and Carroll are down with that.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    And what the rode dog can't seem to get his pawz around, is that this IS the NFL story... and many (most?) 12's are learning is that lil Rusty, is just another munny grubbin pro athlete willing to leverage the love ❤ of the 12 just to line his pockets.

Me?

I just lol.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And what the rode dog can't seem to get his pawz around, is that this IS the NFL story... and many (most?) 12's are learning is that lil Rusty, is just another munny grubbin pro athlete willing to leverage the love ❤ of the 12 just to line his pockets.

Me?

I just lol.

This is his chance to get paid. Everyone that isn't a dumbass knows that. But I enjoy you poasting the same stupid shit, week after week.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Me?

I just lol.

Flagged for claiming the NFL is different from college football when it comes to players shopping for a better deal
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It would be fitting if Wilson left for another team in free agency. It would be such a Seattle thing to have happen. The team is finally good with a bright future? How about being the only team in like 20 years to let your young, franchise walk. Boom Seattle!
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    Been a quitter his whole life. Don't expect to come back at all....will be shocked if he does.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tom Brady would never walk away.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He isn't leaving the Seahawks and if he is it means someone is overpaying him. He is the perfect QB for Seattle but Seattle is also the perfect team for him. He won't be anywhere near as effective/good if he goes to another team and I'm pretty sure he is smart enough to realize this.

PC and JS are probably playing hard ball and this is one of the many attempts for them to bring up their $$$
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    Standard Supporter

He isn't leaving the Seahawks and if he is it means someone is overpaying him. He is the perfect QB for Seattle but Seattle is also the perfect team for him. He won't be anywhere near as effective/good if he goes to another team and I'm pretty sure he is smart enough to realize this.

PC and JS are probably playing hard ball and this is one of the many attempts for them to bring up their $$$

Luckily for the 12's, that never happens in the NFL... especially with quarterbacks
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Wilson gets franchised for 2 years after this one if the deal doesn't get done ... Super Bowl winning QBs don't grow on trees.

Honestly, the more important deal the Hawks need to get finalized at the moment is Wagner. Once Wagner is done they can start figuring out what the max they can offer Wilson is and what is needed to get the deal done.

This is just plain hard line negotiations from each side.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Luckily for the 12's, that never happens in the NFL... especially with quarterbacks
    Name one Pro Bowl QB that was allowed to hit free agency since Drew Brees. And that team also had a guy named Phillip Rivers getting big money as the back up.

Manning was traded because the Colts had the #1 pick. Cutler was traded for being a malcontent and he was never very good anyways. I know you 12 haters want something to feel good about, but the Seahawks will be good for a long time and Wilson isn't going anywhere. If it comes down to it, Wilson will be franchised.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Now you have to look up the Gurgle Translator site just to follow have these fucking threads. ~X(
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I thought this thread would be about Jake Heaps.