Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Regarding Sark''s divorce

13»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    The Game of Thrones threads have a lot of poasts - plenty nerds here
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How did I not know of Samanta Fox?

Be Gone Long, JO
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

For a board that reveres hookers and blow, there are a lot of moral police members that seem to get quite upset over infidelity by millionaire coaches.

sounds like you need to learn the difference.

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,047
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    colleen and the nanny are batshit crazy

fta:

Canzano had written some uncomfortable stories regarding Bellotti's son's DUI, which is pretty odd, considering he's also a member of the team.

She leaned in, grabbed by my suit lapel, and lit into me with a string of expletives, asking me if I have children, and telling me, "This is going to come back on you tenfold." And she threatened to slap me, which I thought was not such a nice example to set in front of the kiddies.
    I told her that it played especially poorly to me that she would approach me in the press box, with a strong smell of alcohol on her breath, hissing and spitting mad, talking to me about alcohol abuse.

Then, the nanny, still holding the toddler, unleashed a foul-mouthed tirade.

"Nice nanny," I said.

bolded section: i dont believe that john canzano was actually wearing a suit
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

colleen and the nanny are batshit crazy

fta:

Canzano had written some uncomfortable stories regarding Bellotti's son's DUI, which is pretty odd, considering he's also a member of the team.

She leaned in, grabbed by my suit lapel, and lit into me with a string of expletives, asking me if I have children, and telling me, "This is going to come back on you tenfold." And she threatened to slap me, which I thought was not such a nice example to set in front of the kiddies.
    I told her that it played especially poorly to me that she would approach me in the press box, with a strong smell of alcohol on her breath, hissing and spitting mad, talking to me about alcohol abuse.

Then, the nanny, still holding the toddler, unleashed a foul-mouthed tirade.

"Nice nanny," I said.

bolded section: i dont believe that john canzano was actually wearing a suit

Anybody who curses and threatens Canzano is OK in my book.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,196
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Canzano is fantastic....Duckies need to realize he's a columnist and not a journalist (some of them need to learn the difference).
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Canzano is fantastic....Duckies need to realize he's a columnist and not a journalist (some of them need to learn the difference).

Trade Canzano for the Jeeewwwd in a hearbeat.