Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UCLA football: Soso Jamabo to enroll at UCLA following April arrest

Comments

• drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    "He received written warnings for minor consumption, possession of alcohol, speeding, disregarding a stop sign and driving without possessing a driver's license...". Nice cops.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    edited June 2015
    Guess his team needs more dirt bags

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    droggins said:

"He received written warnings for minor consumption, possession of alcohol, speeding, disregarding a stop sign and driving without possessing a driver's license...". Nice cops.

Sounds like Tallahassee except down there he wouldn't have been arrested in the first place.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I got a minor sunburn on my Soso Jamabo this weekend.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    droggins said:

I have to say, during Mora's playing days at UW, there would never even be a question. Shit like this would never jeopardize a player's status. Not even a walk-on, much less the nation's #1 running back. Mora played with guys like Meamber and Rogers, for fuck's sake.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    TTJ said:

droggins said:

I have to say, during Mora's playing days at UW, there would never even be a question. Shit like this would never jeopardize a player's status. Not even a walk-on, much less the nation's #1 running back. Mora played with guys like Meamber and Rogers, for fuck's sake.
    Keeping things hidden and in-house was much easier pre internet days, especially before social media.