Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One Thing We Can All Agree On

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Anyone still arguing Klay Thompson is a top ten player in the league has lost their fucking minds.

The following repoast hurts because @Doogles has always been one of my favorite classy poasters, but it has to be done.
Upon further review I take klay Thompson over kawai Leonard.

The only thing is kawai has a championship mentality while klay can be a little coog bitch. Not to mention he plays with zero pressure because it's all on curry.

But still, He's a good defender and the most explosive scorer in the game.

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But still.

I bump him back out after the knocks on him came to full light in the finals. He is a little coog bitch. I didn't think he would disappear like he did. Kawaii would have ended the serious a game earlier.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He had a bad finals after the first two games. He didn't really get his normal amount of shots though.

Iguodola shot a lot more than usual because he was wide open and was having a hot stretch.

He averaged almost 21.7 in his fourth year with good shooting percentages. And he's only going to get better like he has every season so far. He's not top 10, but he's 15-20.