Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Makes Top 10 for Michael Eletise (2016, OL) out of Hawai'i

Not really a big deal, pretty obvious UW was going to make it. But this kid is really good at football and I believe we have a great shot at him.

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Nice, thanks for posting.

I'm a fan of Strausser's and think we have a pretty good shot of landing him.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    My sources tell me the Huskies have a legitimate shot. OK, I don't have any sources but I like to say that.

Oregon State over Oregon? Interesting, you don't see that very often in recruiting.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I like our chances. Reading interviews with the kid it sounded like it would be a head to head battle between us and Oregon. Kid got an Alabama offer recently too.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

My sources tell me the Huskies have a legitimate shot. OK, I don't have any sources but I like to say that.

Oregon State over Oregon? Interesting, you don't see that very often in recruiting.

No offers from Oregon or USC. He's the top recruit in the islands, so that's a surprise.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just watched his film.

He's a superb athlete with great hips.

RIP, @IrishDawg22
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AZDuck said:

No offers from Oregon or USC. He's the top recruit in the islands, so that's a surprise.
    Oregon offers late because they evaluate kids fully and want the offer to be special. Sark offers late because he's busy with other things.

Eventually this kid will have offers from both, I would think.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Supposedly they already ruled out Bama for offering too late. Who knows?

I like our chances here. Him Alves and Wattenberg would be a pretty epic OL class.

If we hadn't fucked off Skinny Eason this whole class could be epic.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,448

Supposedly they already ruled out Bama for offering too late. Who knows?

I like our chances here. Him Alves and Wattenberg would be a pretty epic OL class.

If we hadn't fucked off Skinny Eason this whole class could be epic.

Someone needs to get Richt fired. Hopefully he losses to Florida and GT this year, in addition to Bama and Auburn and hopefully USC.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    my sources tell me he came to jr day on his own dime and was pretty fucking wowed. He is also a sweet kid, the kind that I think Peterson resonates incredibly well with. I think he comes to UW but peterman still has miles to go to prove he knows this isnt the wack. There is more to the story but if I told you everything I know id be sleeping with the fish.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Somebody on doogman says he's an LSU lean for some reason
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Wake me up when EktardFS says that he's 81% likely to go somewhere other than UW
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Penace said:

my sources tell me he came to jr day on his own dime and was pretty fucking wowed. He is also a sweet kid, the kind that I think Peterson resonates incredibly well with. I think he comes to UW but peterman still has miles to go to prove he knows this isnt the wack. There is more to the story but if I told you everything I know id be sleeping with the fish.

A sweet kid?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Penace said:

A sweet kid?
    I Saw something on scout where he sounded like the Chris Farley SNL skit when he interviews Paul McCartney. Baby Huey with a faint hint of mental retardation. I guess the PC version of that is sweet.
  • Options
    Citrus4TroogsCitrus4Troogs Member Posts: 248
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2015

So, uh, Oregon getting hammered by the NCAA........tha-that was a hoax, right?