Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will Kasen Williams Make a big FUCK YOU DNC Red Zone catch in the playoffs this year

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

dnc said:

Michael Irvin: Height 6-2 Weight: 207 40 4.55
    Jerry Rice: Height 6-2 Weight 191 40 4.71
    Chris Carter: Height 6-2 Weight 208 40 (can't locate but i can't imagine it was Randy Moss fast)

Kasen Williams: Height 6-3 Weight 217 40 4.6
    How does he not get better with more time from injury, professional diet and medical.

If you actually believe Kasen Williams is 6-3 I have a $10.95 per month premium DM.c subscription to sell you.

6-1 1/2 at his pro day

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/kasen-williams?id=2552419
    He didn't go to the combine so they just passed along what they were hearing from what he was listed at UW. His pro day numbers are his real numbers.

He's not 6-3, that much has been obvious since he started at UW.
    Point is, he's a big receiver with leaping ability , The debate is yes or no will he make a playoff catch for a TD. Like Pete Carrol said, “He looked very good, We’ve known him for a long time through the recruiting process and our expectations are that he is a really accomplished receiver. Great athlete getting off the ground and all and he showed all of that . He looked like he fit. So we’ll try to get him back.’’
    There are 25 big receivers with leaping abilit y in th I s draft,; from every big and small university in this country. Kasen is just one of many, but slower

4.6 is far from "slow" , especially recovering from injury. The 37 inch leap means his athletic ability is returning and 17 reps at 225 means he's a gym rat. In all reality it's up to Pete, and he has already stated what he thought. Will any of us be surprised to see him in the CFL for a year or two? No. But it seems like at least 75% will be shocked to see him catch a TD in the playoffs this year for the Hawks
    Kreist. This isn't the King County all star league. It's the NFL and 4.6 is pedestrian. If he had quick moves and good hands 4.6 is just fine for a possession rec. but he has neither by NFL standards. Hes Jake locker without the bank account. Super hyped dud.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    No Kasen is done, injury to horrible, he didn't have explosion before the injury

On Friday, the Seahawks did indeed get Williams back, signing him to the 90-man roster and waiving linebacker Mister Alexander.
    Williams was the Parade All-American Player of the Year at Skyline High School and a state champion track and field athlete. He enjoyed early success at Washington, catching 77 passes for 878 yards as a sophomore, but a serious leg injury ended his junior season early and he struggled to regain his form as a senior. Williams went undrafted, which, along with the injury struggles, are things he hopes to use as motivation in the NFL.
    “I've gone through a lot, but I feel great. I feel ready,” Williams said after rookie minicamp. “I just want to compete every single day. I've worked so hard to get here, and to go through what I went through the last year, it puts a lot of anger in me, and I just want to use that to my advantage.”

Paging DNC...Paging DNC get ready for the fuck you catch

Plagiarism @claycha's shit, fucko
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    What makes you think he wants to say fuck you to the Democratic National Committee?
    No Kasen is done, injury to horrible, he didn't have explosion before the injury
    OZONE said:

What makes you think he wants to say fuck you to the Democratic National Committee?

huh?
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

huh?
    Top definition...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=DNC
    OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

huh?
    Top definition...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=DNC
    OZONE said:
    My apologies. I didn't realize you were knew here.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Yes, Fuck You DNC, I jumped 37 inches and ran a 4.6 with a bad wheel
    DNC you know it was close man. One more injury and .... At least he played in the playoff game, but too bad the offense sucked

DNC you know it was close man. One more injury and .... At least he played in the playoff game, but too bad the offense sucked

I admire your optimism, but he finished the season with 1 catch for 8 yards. It wasn't that close.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited February 2016
    Yes, Fuck You DNC, I jumped 37 inches and ran a 4.6 with a bad wheel
    dnc said:

I admire your optimism, but he finished the season with 1 catch for 8 yards. It wasn't that close.
    The fact he even played in the playoff game is much closer than you thought he would be, and to be honest, much closer than I thought as well. Hopefully he gets fully recovered this off season
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kevin Smith got way more PT, and he's local, as well.

You think Kasen will move past him on the depth chart?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'll bet Kasen gets a TD next season. It will happen.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656

For Tri-Cities or Spokane in the Arena League?
    edited February 2016

That's pretty bold. FWIW only four Seahawk wideouts caught TD passes this year, the three big names plus R Lockette got one.

I think next year's a make or break season for Kasen. He'll be about 32 months post injury when the season starts. If he can't at least take hold of the 4th receiver spot before the season ends I think it's safe to say he's not likely to become anything of any significance. His best chance is to take Kearse's role if Kearse leaves. Otherwise he's more likely to start the year on the practice squad than on the active roster.

He survived the cuts to 75 (unlike Kevin Smith, or Josh Shirley). There's no way he makes the 53 though.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

He survived the cuts to 75 (unlike Kevin Smith, or Josh Shirley). There's no way he makes the 53 though.
    We only bump Tequilla threads around here. I would say it's unlikely since he's been hurt and the big kid from Wisconsin has been making plays. I haven't really been following preseason football closely.

dnc said:

We only bump Tequilla threads around here. I would say it's unlikely since he's been hurt and the big kid from Wisconsin has been making plays. I haven't really been following preseason football closely.
    I'm a looser and have followed it a little bit. The top 4 WR spots are locked up (Baldwin, Lockett, Kearse, Richardson), with McEvoy looking like the favorite for the 5th spot as you referenced. Given the injuries at TE, they're likely to carry 4 TE which only leaves room for 5 WR. But if they did go I would guess Antwan Goodley beats out Kasen and Lawler for that final spot.

Kasen's inability to stay healthy is just killing him.