Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's hot

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited September 2013 in Tug Tavern
Need some #newstips on how to beat the heat. Because this is different than every other time it's been 95 in history. Do I need to drink more water? Should exercise later tonight? Can I leave my dog in the car.

A little help here please.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When it's hot the sun is making it sunny! That sucks! Sometimes I like to look the sun straight in my eye just so it knows that it's not the boss of me. I hope it's November soon. That asshole sun won't some around as much and if it does it won't be quiet so high and mighty. The sun thinks its so smart and hot. It's not. I am smarter then that sun. I watch the news everyday!
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Heat Wave 2013 > Storm Watch 2013
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I blame El Nino, and the gays.
  • Same fucks who are bitching about the heat will be bitching about "too much" rain in two weeks.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Same fucks who are bitching about the heat will be bitching about "too much" rain in two weeks.

Yup. Seattle area has some of the best weather since it is pretty mild all year round. No hurricanes or tornados. Yet people always bitch about it.

Work with some people who during the winter talk about how much they wished they lived in Arizona, California, Florida... somewhere WARM.

PLEASE be my guest.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Same fucks who are bitching about the heat will be bitching about "too much" rain in two weeks.

Yup. Seattle area has some of the best weather since it is pretty mild all year round. No hurricanes or tornados. Yet people always bitch about it.

Work with some people who during the winter talk about how much they wished they lived in Arizona, California, Florida... somewhere WARM.

PLEASE be my guest.
    LEAVE!

MOVE!
  • Same fucks who are bitching about the heat will be bitching about "too much" rain in two weeks.

PLEASE be my guest.
    Seattle people in general are just dumb cunts. Nuff said on that.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Keep hydrated - best thing to do is just go lie down

Remember if you see something, say something...it could save lives
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Need some #newstips on how to beat the heat. Because this is different than every other time it's been 95 in history. Do I need to drink more water? Should exercise later tonight? Can I leave my dog in the car.

A little help here please.

Totally ok to leave your dog in the car. Just remember to roll the windows up all the way so nobody steals the cute little fucker.

I'm a veterinarian so I know all about this shit. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If I open an upstairs window, can I leave my toddler unsupervised? What it hot for construction workers? Did roofers get hot?

#newstips
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

When I was in Seattle in July my friend and I went to a Mariner game. The guy had been bitching about low 80's (which is about what it was) for a couple days. The game went extra innings so we probably didn't get out till past 11, and it was probably in the mid 60's by then. He starts in with the whining again.Work outside when its 110 and then pop off...