Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    "Are we good here, or do you need to keep going?"
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited June 2015
    Shady no longer wants to field questions about his comments because nobody has come to his defense and even his thick head may have finally realized he was off base. So, Kelly replaced Shady's dancing, east-west running ass with? Wait for it. TWO black running backs, one of whom is a legitimate "good" player and led the league in rushing last year. Yep, sounds like a racist move to me. What a dumbass.

And with regard to Desean Jackson there's a reason the guy's nickname is "MEshean". According to an article I read after Jackson was released when he was with the team he wouldn't even return Kelly's phone calls. Just lettin' the head coach know who's boss, yo. I don't think that kind of attitude sits real well with the Chipster.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Shady no longer wants to field questions about his comments because nobody has come to his defense and even his thick head may have finally realized he was off base. So, Kelly replaced Shady's dancing, east-west running ass with? Wait for it. TWO black running backs, one of whom is a legitimate "good" player and led the league in rushing last year. Yep, sounds like a racist move to me. What a dumbass.

And with regard to Desean Jackson there's a reason the guy's nickname is "MEshean". According to an article I read after Jackson was released when he was with the team he wouldn't even return Kelly's phone calls. Just lettin' the head coach know who's boss, yo. I don't think that kind of attitude sits real well with the Chipster.

Agreed, McCoy is a highlight film RB who doesn't get the Pat Hill tuff yards. He'll get a few 20+ yard runs here and there but he also loses a shit ton of yards every game with his backfield dancing. Murray is still underrated even after leading the league in rushing. Had something like 1000 yards after contact last year, and every time he was hit in the backfield he seemed to fall over for 4 or 5 yards.

I think the Eagles are going to be pretty good this year.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fag J's wagon is full.

HTH
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2015
    Kind of sucks for McCoy. Having to play for the Bills will have the same effect to his career, as death row to a prison inmate. RIP
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited June 2015

Kind of sucks for McCoy. Having to play for the Bills will have the same effect to his career, as death row to a prison inmate. RIP

Well, except for the fact that he's pulling in millions $$ a year instead of a buck fifty an hour making license plates. Oh wait, death row? Nope, no work required.
  • Options

Well, except for the fact that he's pulling in millions $$ a year instead of a buck fifty an hour making license plates. Oh wait, death row? Nope, no work required.
    But is career is over. He's now become a rich almost has-been
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Pobrecito...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

Fag J's anus is full.

HTH
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Pobrecito...
    I get it, but there is some punishment having to roll around town telling people you're a bill, mariner, sixer, etc. Telling people you play for a pro team and you get a "yeah........sure you do" reply.