Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

There Goes The Fucking Neighborhood, South Sound Edition

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    d2d said:

Hitler was a fag now? NTTAWWT

Same latent homo personality traits as Tommy The Fag. NTTAWWT

link: Gay Nazis...
    I can see it now - Salon Kitty 2: The Gay Years

(salon kitty 1http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075163/?mode=desktop&ref_=m_ft_dsk)
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,789
    Founders Club
    d2d said:

d2d said:

Thomas what has got into you? Your butt buddy must be so proud of you finally standing up for yourself. Hand on hip, waiving tthat index finger around. But lets not get too carried awat, You couldnt whip an old lady in a chair thomas.

You can pick the hand I beat the fuck out of you with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSXilYrCFN4
    Oh I love that physical side of you freeme. How liberating it must be;)
    So you're a submissive?
    Still trying to figure out this meme thing I see.
    It's quite simple. Latent Homosexuals such as yourself and Adolf Hitler, exhibit paranoid delusions, rage, and anxiety. Your symptoms likely include fear of being homosexual, dreams with manifest and “latent” homosexual content, conscious homosexual fantasies and impulses, homosexual panic, disturbance in heterosexual functioning, passive-submissive responses to other males, and fits of anger and uncontrollable rage.

Latent Homosexuals make wonderful serial killers.

HTH. I think you should LEAVE.

Love the lavender sweater and faggot ribbon.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Thomas what has got into you? Your butt buddy must be so proud of you finally standing up for yourself. Hand on hip, waiving tthat index finger around. But lets not get too carried awat, You couldnt whip an old lady in a chair thomas.

MODS?!?!?!?!
    It just reiterates for me that it is impossible for a black to be racist.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,789
    Founders Club
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

d2d said:

This thread was great until d2d got involved. I thought he was only allowed on the tug bored?

LIBERAL RULE NO. 3
    What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned: There's an almost instinctual form of fascism that runs through most liberals. It's not enough for liberals to love gay marriage; everyone must be forced to love gay marriage. It's not enough for liberals to be afraid of guns; guns have to be banned. It's not enough for liberals to want to use energy-saving light bulbs; incandescent light bulbs must be banned. It's not enough for liberals to make sure most speakers on campuses are left-wing; conservative speakers must be shouted down or blocked from speaking.
    PS: What the fuck does "a duck weekend warrior going to Fort Lewis for 2 weeks" have to do with the hardcore bored?
    What's really funny is that when the topic of banning you has come up, and it has come up, I've always defended you.

You're right. That's fucking hillarious.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2015
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

ThomasFremont has reached he_needs_more_cock territory in this thread. Granted, Fremont won't go full Norman Bates like Cockus, but the mutual obsession he and PLSS have going on brings back memories.

I'm not complaining. Solid entertainment.

Freemont is suprisingly tough for a little filly...I'll break her though.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

ThomasFremont has reached he_needs_more_cock territory in this thread. Granted, Fremont won't go full Norman Bates like Cockus, but the mutual obsession he and PLSS have going on brings back memories.

I'm not complaining. Solid entertainment.

Freemont is suprisingly tough for a little filly...I'll break her though.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    d2d said:

This thread was great until d2d got involved. I thought he was only allowed on the tug bored?

LIBERAL RULE NO. 3
    What liberals like should be mandatory and what they don't like should be banned: There's an almost instinctual form of fascism that runs through most liberals. It's not enough for liberals to love gay marriage; everyone must be forced to love gay marriage. It's not enough for liberals to be afraid of guns; guns have to be banned. It's not enough for liberals to want to use energy-saving light bulbs; incandescent light bulbs must be banned. It's not enough for liberals to make sure most speakers on campuses are left-wing; conservative speakers must be shouted down or blocked from speaking.
    PS: What the fuck does "a duck weekend warrior going to Fort Lewis for 2 weeks" have to do with the hardcore bored?
    wow. silenced. I don't know what to say.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited May 2015
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I think AllPurple&Goo wants to suck my dick ?