Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't have much use for Greeks in general - I have a few friends who were in it, but generally I see no point to it other than networking and promoting their own interests. I was also pelted with beer cans from across 45th while minding my own business. So fuck them.

OTOH, these faggot victim groups need to get a fucking life, lose some weight, and stop the hipster act.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I don't have much use for Greeks in general - I have a few friends who were in it, but generally I see no point to it other than networking and promoting their own interests. I was also pelted with beer cans from across 45th while minding my own business. So fuck them.

OTOH, these faggot victim groups need to get a fucking life, lose some weight, and stop the hipster act.

Missing some key pieces of info here....you were minding your own business in pitch dark on 45th and people threw beer cans at you? I call b.s. You were doing something.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Missing some key pieces of info here....you were minding your own business in pitch dark on 45th and people threw beer cans at you? I call b.s. You were doing something.
    l call bullshit, too. Hurling an empty beer can across 45th is virtually impossible due to lack of mass.

And no self-respecting Greek would throw a can with beer left in it. That's just wasteful.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Somebody's mad they didn't get a bid...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Okay...I was walking. It wasn't pitch dark. That street is lit pretty well. I can't remember where I was walking to or from, but I had no interaction with any houses. They have the mentality of 12 year olds.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Somebody's mad they didn't get a bid...

never tried

I never had any interest in it, and I transferred in the middle of the year and was pretty busy anyway. I probably would have had to wait until the fall.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2015

HuskyJW said:

l call bullshit, too. Hurling an empty beer can across 45th is virtually impossible due to lack of mass.

And no self-respecting Greek would throw a can with beer left in it. That's just wasteful.

It wasn't empty. Hell, it might have been a soda can. It was a can of some sort. This was probably 2004 or 2005. I had graduated already.