Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

3000 Yards Rushing

FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
this year. Could happen. Boomshakalakaboom!

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You cared enuf to post.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Fenwick said:

You cared enuf to post.

Not about the subject matter.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    pawz said:

NOC

Disagree
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

pawz said:

NOC

Disagree
    Nobody besides Dill and Doe agree. Better?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If Vernon Adams is your QB and you are giving Tyner the ball than Helfrich needs to be fired on the spot.

HTH
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Ducks will have the best two running backs in the league. Not like the best combo, either one f them would start at the 11 other schools.

Here is the shitty part with minimal blocking schemes and great running backs. If your QB can't pass or isn't a dominant runner you are fucked. They gain Addison, but Brown, Carrington, and Allen are all out to mid-season at a minimum. Factor in breaking in a new QB and I'd pump the breaks on offensive feats.

The Ducks win 10 games in their sleep next year, but it could be a little bumpy.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

The Ducks will have the best two running backs in the league. Not like the best combo, either one f them would start at the 11 other schools.

Here is the shitty part with minimal blocking schemes and great running backs. If your QB can't pass or isn't a dominant runner you are fucked. They gain Addison, but Brown, Carrington, and Allen are all out to mid-season at a minimum. Factor in breaking in a new QB and I'd pump the breaks on offensive feats.

The Ducks win 10 games in their sleep next year, but it could be a little bumpy.

Tyner wouldn't start at Utah, UCLA or Arizona next year at the very least. And I think Booker is arguably the best RB in the conference next year.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

Tyner wouldn't start at Utah, UCLA or Arizona next year at the very least. And I think Booker is arguably the best RB in the conference next year.

I actually think tyner is the third best running back. I always liked Byron Marshall more
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Mosster47 said:

I actually think tyner is the third best running back. I always liked Byron Marshall more
    tyner will be the best back on the field.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Enough said on that.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

#alohapride